Bulk Brewing Supplies - Hop Specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BulkBrewingSupplies

Reaction score
Good evening Brewers,

We've finally moved into our warehouse, and will be focussing on offering Australian home brewers discounted home brew grain, yeast, hops and hardware.

As we now have this large premises, we will be expanding our product range shortly, with NZ hops coming online soon. Because of our continued high turnover in products, we can offer even more competitive pricing than before - check it out at www.bulkbrewingsupplies.com.au

To kick things off, we're offering the first 50 AHB customers a 10% discount on all hop products. We have Citra, El Dorado, Simcoe, Amarillo, Chinook and other rare US hops, as well as many others. We also offer discounted dry yeasts, and will be adding more soon.

The discount code to enter at checkout is BBS16ahb10.

Enjoy!

Andrew
www.bulkbrewingsupplies.com.au
[email protected]

any other new hops being posted up soon (ie before 49 other AHB'ers make an order before me ) :)

Awesome, thanks for the discount! Now my wallet is another $80 lighter!

SBOB said:
any other new hops being posted up soon (ie before 49 other AHB'ers make an order before me ) :)
Yes - NZ Cascade, Pacific Jade, Super Pride, and something else which I can't remember what it's called. Hopefully we will update tonight or tomorrow.

And we plan to do continuous specials on hops - We're getting a large cool room built in our warehouse dedicated to them!

BulkBrewingSupplies said:
Yes - NZ Cascade, Pacific Jade, Super Pride, and something else which I can't remember what it's called. Hopefully we will update tonight or tomorrow.

And we plan to do continuous specials on hops - We're getting a large cool room built in our warehouse dedicated to them!
NZ Chinook as per our discussion?

Brewers,

Updated the website to include Pacific Jade and NZ Chinook.

Also, the Citra was out, and has been updated - no stress - we have just received another 100kg of it, and have regular supplier out of the U.S. Until middle of next year. The same goes for Simco and a few other rare ones where we had to sign up to a take-or-pay arrangement.

Also, for those interested in equipment, more is being listed shortly!

Andrew
Www.bulkbrewingsupplies.com.au

BulkBrewingSupplies said:
Brewers,

Updated the website to include Pacific Jade and NZ Chinook.

Also, the Citra was out, and has been updated - no stress - we have just received another 100kg of it, and have regular supplier out of the U.S. Until middle of next year. The same goes for Simco and a few other rare ones where we had to sign up to a take-or-pay arrangement.

Also, for those interested in equipment, more is being listed shortly!

Andrew
Www.bulkbrewingsupplies.com.au
Any chance of Warrior coming in shortly?

Accidentally put "NSW" instead of QLD... I have sent you a message via the contact form. Cheers

Engibeer said:
Accidentally put "NSW" instead of QLD... I have sent you a message via the contact form. Cheers
All good mate, I'll make sure the Citra goes to the right place :)

Brewers,

Just letting everyone know the above coupon (10% off) has only got 17 uses left. I presume it will last until Sunday or so!

Cheers

Andrew

now thats just too tempting! I havent even got last sundays order yet :)

Brewers,

We've updated the site to replenish the Simcoe and El Dorado which just came in.

The coupon for the 10% discount has now been used up - cheers to all those who ordered!

We're happy to take suggestions on other hops you want us to see, and we will try and get them in. We'll be expanding our NZ range soon, as there seems to be pretty high demand.

Cheers!

Andrew

If you can't get Citra at a great price....what's holding you back, get on it now before I take it all
Bulk Brewing supplies if they don't stock it, simply forward a request.

No affiliation, just a damn happy customer

BottloBill said:
If you can't get Citra at a great price....what's holding you back, get on it now before I take it all
Bulk Brewing supplies if they don't stock it, simply forward a request.

No affiliation, just a damn happy customer
Cheers BottloBill... You ordered enough Citra for a few years!!! Do you eat this stuff for breakfast??
We will be listed a few other hops soon - Magnum is back in stock, and so is Centenial.

Has anyone ordered from BBS lately? I cant seem to get in contact with Andrew via email or mobile and just wanting to check the progress of an order.

Latest posts

Back