Building A Simple Single Tier Stand

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Well tomorrow is the big move to my new house. I have a great shed attached to my garage that I want to use as my brew-house. But I don't really want to use my three tier stand in there as it will take up to much room. I have been looking around at hirms and rims systems on the web, but I'm a bit confused about it all. I was wondering if anyone has some simple planes or good links to info on building a a system. I don't mind buying a March pump but I'm just not sure how to hook it all up. I don't really want to get into fancy temperature controllers yet, Just basic to start with.

Thanks Bigfella

:super:

Bigfella said:
Well tomorrow is the big move to my new house. I have a great shed attached to my garage that I want to use as my brew-house. But I don't really want to use my three tier stand in there as it will take up to much room. I have been looking around at hirms and rims systems on the web, but I'm a bit confused about it all. I was wondering if anyone has some simple planes or good links to info on building a a system. I don't mind buying a March pump but I'm just not sure how to hook it all up. I don't really want to get into fancy temperature controllers yet, Just basic to start with.

Thanks Bigfella

:super:
[post="71747"][/post]​
View attachment 3485
You can't get much simpler than this Bigfella, and it works very well, easy to clean as well.
If you want more details or photos PM me and I will see what I can do.

Andrew

Latest posts

Back