Bucks Party In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicelore

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Well a long time best friend of mine is getting married this time next year and im the best man. I have to organise his bucks night but i have a problem as its going to be in Adelaide which iv never been near..

Im after some good places that i could look into.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Cheers Vice.

Go to the Wheatsheaf... great range of great beer, great service... and there's ladies EVERYWHERE! ;)

Depends what your after, all inculsive meals, beers and strippers?

The wheatsheaf is not for bucks parties, unless your a tame crowd just after a social outing and some nice beer.

Thanks heaps for the PM Quantum. Exactly the info i was after.. Made me want hungry jacks for lunch tho hehehe.

Cheers Vice

my brother's and his friend's bucks party was basically, drinking, paintballing, drinking, bbq w drinking, go-carting, drinking drinking morning...

The "equestrian club" on hindley is usually a staple for a gentlemens night...

I was thinking paintball during the day might be a good idea as hes a Army man and most his friends will be too.

Is there paintball close to the town ?

Cheers Vice

Belgium Beer Bar on Rundle Street as an early pub for a large variety of beers, then onto some seedy pubs/clubs down hindley street after the beers have taken hold... :lol:

I heard the Mars Bar is pretty good for a bucks show ;)

Latest posts

Back