• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brunswick - Growler with Neoprene Cooler and Poly Cap $5 (when you buy a fill for $20)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coxy

Reaction score
Popped into Thunder Road brewery (Brunswick) to grab some take away yesterday. I was pretty annoyed that they won't fill growlers that aren't their own branded ones, but I just purchased one of their ones anyway. They are including Neoprene coolers (branded) with any growler that you get. $20 for a fill of any of their core range is pretty reasonable anyway, but $5 for the growler with a cooler jacket and a decent poly cap instead of the standard ones that go mouldy is a damn good deal IMO.

I am not associated with Thunder Road in any way, and don't even really know their beers very well. The IPA I got last night was fairly tasty, however. Don't really rate Brunswick Bitter personally, which is their flagship.

Screenshot from 2017-11-26 14-47-17.png

If they wont fill a growler that is not theirs and you have to purchase one of theirs to get the beer, Id being doing 2 things, saying get f*cked and I'm not coming back!!

No wonder S&W are suing the f*cktards, sh*t like this is an indication of what kind of people they are.

rant over.

If they wont fill a growler that is not theirs and you have to purchase one of theirs to get the beer, Id being doing 2 things, saying get f*cked and I'm not coming back!!

No wonder S&W are suing the f*cktards, sh*t like this is an indication of what kind of people they are.

rant over.

I agree Dan.

However, they are not the only Victorian brewery with that attitude!!!

Cheers,
Jase

My mum told me that if you haven't got anything nice to say about people then keep your mouth shut. I shall not be saying anything at all about Thunder Rd. (Grrr.)

My mum told me that if you haven't got anything nice to say about people then keep your mouth shut. I shall not be saying anything at all about Thunder Rd. (Grrr.)

I hear ya......

Latest posts

Back