Brumas Brewing System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only makes 20 litres. I noticed they don't list the price either. Would be easy to imagine that it's expensive. <_<

BTW Andrew your new avatar looks kinda familiar. Took mine from the Tripel though. :lol:

Warren -

Unbelievable - this thing seems to do the whole thing for you - probably takes all the fun out of it as well!

Why does this worry me?

1. Fully Automatic Brewing Process:
The Brumas home brewery is the only home brewery in the world that does the work for you - no knowledge of beer brewing is required.

You may as well just go to the bottleshop & buy it :unsure:

And at a bargain price of a tiny, tiny 1,600.00 pounds, or $3,815.00 :huh: .

Wow, Mr Beer (tm), all-grain version.

Does it automatically infect your beer and ferment it at 30C as well?

My brew buddy had a fully automated system in the states and said it certainly took all the fun out of it. The only hands on bit was the clean up!

$3800 :eek: :eek: Didn't Merc just pay something like that for a 10 Gallon, stainless with bells 'n whistles Morebeer system?? I know which one is the better investment if you want to spend that kind of dosh :rolleyes: How do they get away with $3800 for a 20 litre setup?

Shawn.

Brumas have it all figured out too. <_<

See you have to buy one of their Brupacks. They conveniently contain all your ingredients in one package.

Mmmmmm.... Stale malt & hops. :rolleyes:

Warren -

I wonder if they do anything to address water chemistry issues & chlorine? What does their system do if you have alkaline, heavily chlorinated water?

Hmmm ... "After the brewing process the beer can cool down in the machine to 30 degrees centigrade, which is automatically indicated and takes 8 hours. The liquid is then slowly filled into the fermenting keg and one bottle of wort is filled and kept cool for later." No Chiller!!!! :blink:

"One bottle of wort is put away for later use into the fridge. The yeast sachet is put into a glass of 25 degrees centigrade hot water and after having the same temperature as the wort and is added into the fermentation keg. The natural sugar together with yeast is fermented and alcohol is produced. The fermenting process takes 2 to 4 days, depending on the type of beer brewed and the temperature. When it is finished there are no bubbles anymore, after this the beer can be filled into bottles after the one bottle of wort is carefully mixed into the keg again."

Let me get this straight: fermented for only 2-4 days, then bulk primed with wort which has just been kept in a bottle in the fridge. :wacko:

Absolutely love those bottles though.
I want some!!

johnno

Back