Broo Beer Franchises

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ho Hum
Dont like the branding much. May get some of the ma and pa punters but not the younger crew.
Would I do it ? NO. Why ? because I dont want to be an under paided courier.
If it that easy to make money why arnt Broo selling/delivering there own beer ???
Nev

I had the misfortune to drink a stubby of this swill. It makes Victoria Pale Lager seem like Staropramen.

Crap, I don't have an iPhone and iPad ... I'm out. ;(

"Youll need a secure storage facility, a domestic garage is ample"
I can just imagine how good beer is going to be after being stored in a domestic garage all summer.

Crap, I don't have an iPhone and iPad ... I'm out. ;(

"Youll need a secure storage facility, a domestic garage is ample"
I can just imagine how good beer is going to be after being stored in a domestic garage all summer.
Probably pretty much how it tasted before summer :unsure:

wow, 50K to become a pre-retailer where you get a couple of jackets and shirts and 64 slabs of beer, mmm, not to sure I would be looking at that.

Holy crap!

85 areas in Victoria alone, at a $50,000 kick in makes $4,250,000 for them before you even start to find customers. Note they don't find them for you, that's your job, and it will be a tough one.

Then you need to pay them $50 a week for an Ap licence fee?

You'll be bankrupt before you can give away the first bottle.

I think I'll stay retired and scrape by on my self funded retirement pennies, thank you.

and you have to buy and store 4 pallets each order...

Awesome. figuring on pubs/bottle-o's taking an 8 to 10% margin(likely more, but go with it), with an average sell price to compete with the target audience brands, you'd have to be unloading over 10 cases a week just to cover off the software license fee for the friggin app - Awesome, where do I sign.

Thats one way to cut the cost of proper reps and distribution chain..

Bunch of muppets..

I wonder if the Liquor licensing authorities are ready for all the applications for the "operators" and there "secure" sheds

Right.
$50k spent. Check
First order payed for and recieved. Check.
Now to find someone who wants a few cartons.
r.jpg

Awesome. figuring on pubs/bottle-o's taking an 8 to 10% margin(likely more, but go with it)
The figures in the brochure show that the retailer does not make any money at all. ;)
Unless the pub/bottlo comes out of the Franchise cut ...

Who knows, it might become like Pie Face in Melbourne, a Broo retailer on ever corner. God I hope not.

It is amazing how far a beer can go when it is forced into the market that way.... I remember when it first came in we got allocated 2 - 3 pallets and took months to sell.

It is a gimmick beer and has no long term prospect.

Reading that pdf... Jesus H Christ... how more parochial can they get...

I so hope nobody falls for this 'franchise scam'...

Back