• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brisbane / Toowoomba - Hop Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan_madness

Reaction score
Hey guys if anyone would like some Saaz or Goldings rhizomes I've got a wheel barrow full. $10 each collect from belmont till Sunday 10am then I'll be transporting them to Toowoomba.

I can post no probs. Won't be till Wednesday that I can sort out postage though. If you are keen let me know what you want.

How did those varieties go in Brisbane and how do you reckon they'll go in Toowoomba Nathan? Cluster go really well up here but I've heard other varieties not so good?

I am stuck in Brissy till the 21st so if anyone wants to collect they will be here till then.

i will have postage sorted out today. I think the safest way is express 500g bag to make sure that they survive.

Hey Nathan. If you have any left, i'm happy to collect over the weekend. 2 of each would be great!

I'll go two of each, postage please.

I might have to give it a miss, I'm still working in Coffs and I'm pretty sure the mrs will kill them in Muswellbrook
Sorry mate!

sp0rk said:
I might have to give it a miss, I'm still working in Coffs and I'm pretty sure the mrs will kill them in Muswellbrook
Sorry mate!
Haha! No worries mate.

Hi mate. I'd be keen on some too.

Prefer Golding.

I will pm you

Back