Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad i went when i did....

I passed out on the couch about 10 mins after getting home.

After getting the heave/ho from Archive we went home to have a few quiet 9.5% IPA/Triples until about 2am 'pissed and causing a disturbance' my arse. All Batz's fault anyway, bloody trouble maker.

20120908_185618.jpg

Where did you guys get the Wombil mannequin? I could use one of them to scare off the crows.

A fine day had by all......................must say I'm a little dusty today though :icon_vomit:

Man up Rowy!
Time for a few quiet Belgians with a side order of football ;)

I'll be watching the footy but will pass on the Belgians thanks Perry.

A great day. Got home and did this:
OnTheFloor.jpg

I had a great night out, definitely left well and truly on the drunk side of things! ;-)

Great to meet you guys! Had to bale early and cook a BBQ for a bunch of hungry footy watching pissheads. Kept drinking though and went out in the Valley last night (bad move). Stumbling back to my place in New Farm last night around 1am, I passed Bitter Suite along the way and vaguely remembered being there about 15 hours earlier!

Definately won't double book myeslf for the next one.

Cheers,
Bowie

Are you boys going to post a list of pubs you conqured. :chug: :beer: :party:

DSCF2815.JPG

The Bitter Suite

DSCF2816.JPG

DSCF2819.JPG

DSCF2825.JPG

Look a bit harder, it's there!

DSCF2840.JPG

Bitter suite, tipplers tap, yard bird, scratch, archive, brewhouse, German club, back to brewhouse, bengal kitchen Indian restaurant haha.

DSCF2820.JPGDSCF2831.JPGDSCF2824.JPGDSCF2821.JPGDSCF2822.JPG

Thanks for a great day guys, yes the beer was good, the venues where good as well but your company made it what it was, cheers.

Oh and thanks again Perry and Anna for putting up with me and Julie, your champions! :beer:

Batz

Back