Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the German club have fox sports? I might have to nestle in at the brewhouse to watch the rugby union.

OK keen azz about this, and I'll have a full pocket of Batz Brewery stickers for the day! :lol:

stimpy.png

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

Does anyone know whether Green Beacon will be open for saturday? Their website has no open date...

Not that we're short on establishments to up-end politely enjoy.

Does anyone know whether Green Beacon will be open for saturday? Their website has no open date...

Not that we're short on establishments to up-end politely enjoy.

It'll be awhile yet mate, the plant is not installed.

hah, well they fooled me <_<

Just 'cause the brewhouse is not up & running doesn't mean that they aren't producing beer elsewhere (thats my assumption anyways). I foresee many drunken bus trips home from that area once they are open :blink:

Edit: just looked at the webpages' menu - bugs, oysters, redclaw, and mussels steamed in beer! man, open soon!

OK keen azz about this, and I'll have a full pocket of Batz Brewery stickers for the day! :lol:

I need some new Batz stickers.... Shame I can't make it to get some off you mate.

Unless you can leave some somewhere for me, our office is in Woolloongabba not sure if we can work something there

Sounds like a cracker too guys, anyone wants to come help me packing to move house instead is welcome :p

I need some new Batz stickers.... Shame I can't make it to get some off you mate.

Unless you can leave some somewhere for me

Who can I give them too? Surely someone can pass them on.

Or post me a SSAE and I'll send you some. ;)

Who can I give them too? Surely someone can pass them on.

Or post me a SSAE and I'll send you some. ;)

Yeah, might go the SSAE option to be safe.

I love when we go to the German Club for a few at work & see yours & Pete's stickers near the bistro, my workmates don't really get it though

Re: Green Beacon

Just 'cause the brewhouse is not up & running doesn't mean that they aren't producing beer elsewhere (thats my assumption anyways). I foresee many drunken bus trips home from that area once they are open :blink:

Edit: just looked at the webpages' menu - bugs, oysters, redclaw, and mussels steamed in beer! man, open soon!

I walked past yesterday morning and it's an empty warehouse with a few besa block walls in it - so I wouldn't have it on the list for Sat.

I was going to take a photo but there were tradies who didn't look happy so I didn't chance it.

Ed

For those on the Cleveland line the plan is for the 7.51am ex Cleveland. Arrives Fortitude Valley 8.59am. Last carriage.
See you there.

Mark

1./ Rowy
2./ Winkle + Andrew (non brewer)
3./ Batz
4./ NickB
5./ Wallace
6./ Ross
7./ Smokomark
8./ kezza
9./ Lex
10./ Ed
11./ Doug
12./ Liam + Simmo (non brewer)
14./ Guy (Tentative, gotta bribe SWMBO into a pass)
15./ sim
16./ Aydos
17./ Roguenorman (the red headed step child at the case swap at winkles)
18./ Maheel 2 sacks
19./ballantynebrew
20./ Bowie
21./ The Greenhorn - 'new guy ash'
22./ Paulhill
23./ Sean83 + Dan

Not long now :icon_chickcheers:

I'll bring the Nikko and labels so we can put names to faces.

As far as I know the crawl is a 'progressive dinner', -

Bitter Suite - 10am breakfast
Tipplers Tap - morning tea and scones
Vroom - brunch
Yardbirds - lunch proper
The Scratch - cheese platter
The Burrow - afternoon tea and pizzas
Archive - appertisers
The Brewhouse - first course
The German Club - pork hock, mash and sauerkraut washed down with Vitus

Do all these places know we are coming? I'm sure to end up at the Scratch midweek and will let them know/remind them then.

What time do you think you will end up at Archive, I can set aside an area for you guys and make sure the Billy B's are fully stocked

Maybe 5-6ish but anything could happen - last time not many of made it further than the scratch.. :icon_drunk: :icon_vomit: :party:

Maybe 5-6ish but anything could happen - last time not many of made it further than the scratch.. :icon_drunk: :icon_vomit: :party:

Yeah i seem to remember a very "confused" dan calling me to say he wouldnt make it.

Will set aside an area for those who make it that far

What time do you think you will end up at Archive, I can set aside an area for you guys and make sure the Billy B's are fully stocked

View attachment 56987
Warning! Danger! Will Robertson!

Ahem, yes, we should be slinking in around dark o'clock (5/6-ish), hopefully less retarded than last time :unsure:

1./ Rowy
2./ Winkle + Andrew (non brewer)
3./ Batz
4./ NickB
5./ Wallace
6./ Ross
7./ Smokomark
8./ kezza
9./ Lex
10./ Ed
11./ Doug - scratched - out with flu damn it. ):
12./ Liam + Simmo (non brewer)
14./ Guy (Tentative, gotta bribe SWMBO into a pass)
15./ sim
16./ Aydos
17./ Roguenorman (the red headed step child at the case swap at winkles)
18./ Maheel 2 sacks
19./ballantynebrew
20./ Bowie
21./ The Greenhorn - 'new guy ash'
22./ Paulhill
23./ Sean83 + Dan

sorry guys out with the flu, self medicating with a glass of port atm.
time to pull on my big girly pants.

Camel_Toe.jpg

Back