Brisbane & SEQ Grain Bulk Buy Nov 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gday All,

The grain should be arriving friday, so the Saturday pick up is on. I will be there in the morning to organise the half sacks etc... when is everyone intending to be there?
Also can anyone with spare sacks bring them along.

cheers

Dan

I can only find two empty sacks so I will bring them both along with my fishing scales to help with the splits.
As I will only be there for a limited time it might be best if someone else brought scales as well unless of course, you have this organised already SB???

TP :beer:

What time will you be there Sunshine. I have only got two empty sacks.

Cheers Brad

Well I'm hoping to get down at 9, have a busy day 'cause I'm now moving on this saturday (where is the smiley pointing a gun to its head?) instead of.... well see the case swap thread. Have only got the one split with bradsbrew so if no-one's around I'll bag it and label it and will have to go, things to do.

I'll bring 2 or 3 sacks and leave them but I will have to get there early and grab my single sack and go.

What is the earliest people can turn up Ross?

Cheers

Hmm, I've got 2 sacks and could potentially grab them on the way to work if I can get in early enough... Unless anyone traveling to anywhere near Everton Park can drop them to me at work??

Cheers

Will be there around 11am, can all brewers wanting me to collect their grain for Sunny Coast and North please PM me.

Screwy

PS: Have a few sacks to bring for splits

........there will probably be another in the not too distant future...

I'll be buying several (milled) grain bills from Ross to keep me going till about mid Jan, while I get my Marga Mill up and running, any chance of a January buy or is it likely to be later than that?

I'll be buying several (milled) grain bills from Ross to keep me going till about mid Jan, while I get my Marga Mill up and running, any chance of a January buy or is it likely to be later than that?

I know something was said in the last bulk buy about doing it again in Jan, so just pop the question when the time arises.

cheers

SB

Grain's all here guys.....

see you tomorrow.

cheers Ross

Will be there around 11am, can all brewers wanting me to collect their grain for Sunny Coast and North please PM me.

Screwy

PS: Have a few sacks to bring for splits

Love your work Screwy - PM sent.

OK, so far collecting for Batz, Bindi, Clean Brewer and JoeG

Any more takers?

Hey Ross, how early can we rock up?

Also, is anyone Northside collecting tomorrow? PM if you are...

cheers

LOL, 9 I think Pete...But so does my work :(

Just might have to be late I think :)

Cheers

LOL, 9 I think Pete...But so does my work :(

Just might have to be late I think :)

Cheers

8.00 am definately - But probably here shortly after 7am (no guarentee though), call 1st if coming early 0412 666952

cheers Ross

Thanks Dan for organising this round of bulk buy, huge effort. Cant wait to get this golden promise in the fermenter.

And also for Pete for doing the splits much appreciated, forgot to try that brew while i was there.

Cheers to Ross once again.

Thanks Dan for organising this round of bulk buy, huge effort. Cant wait to get this golden promise in the fermenter.

And also for Pete for doing the splits much appreciated, forgot to try that brew while i was there.

Cheers to Ross once again.

Second that. Got my bag of MO and Weyer Pils

Thanks to Dan Ross & Pete.

Cheers
Jimmy

Thanks to SB for organising, and to Pete for doing the splits. Good to catch up wit you again mate!

:)

Back