Brisbane & SEQ Grain Bulk Buy Nov 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well finally the list is full so here it is.
View attachment 22347

Please check your entries.

Tidal Pete I have managed to get your half sack of Rye if your still interested.
The bulk grain will not be ordered until the 15Nov as the BB ale wont be available until then. Im hoping we will be ready to go and have everything sorted.
Pick up should be the following Sat 22nd Nov if that agrees with everybody inc. Ross, otherwise we could delay the purchase and pick it up on case swap day but I think that's pushing the envelope.

I will also PM with Bank Account details sometime today.

When making payment please put your AHB
Nickname in the reference section so i know who you are.
If your bank only allows numbers in the reference section put in your AHB member number.

Big Thanks to Sqyre for the help on the spreadsheet

Looking forward to meeting you all. :icon_chickcheers:

Dan
]\

Grain is ordered - Hopefully leaving Melbourne on the 18th when the BB ale arrives. Delivery here Friday for Saturday pick up.
I'll confirm next week that all is on schedule.

cheers Ross

Hey Sunshine,

Just transferred money so ill be paid.. Thanks

Come on Grain... :beerbang:

Ok...might be a bit of a stretch, but.... is it too late for me to get on this bandwagon? I'd love a bag of TF Marris Otter. :)

Cheers - Snow

Will be paying when I get paid over the next day or so.

Cheers

I'm paid up as well.

Thanks SB!

Cheers

Gday All,

The grain should be arriving friday, so the Saturday pick up is on. I will be there in the morning to organise the half sacks etc... when is everyone intending to be there?
Also can anyone with spare sacks bring them along.

cheers

Dan

Gday All,

The grain should be arriving friday, so the Saturday pick up is on. I will be there in the morning to organise the half sacks etc... when is everyone intending to be there?
Also can anyone with spare sacks bring them along.

cheers

Dan

Hi Dan

Can get there after 0930. Whatever time suits you. I have a couple of spare sacks I can bring

Cheers
Dave

Back