Brisbane & SEQ Grain Bulk Buy Nov 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sunshine Brewer, do you know when you can confirm prices?

Hey Sunshine Brewer, do you know when you can confirm prices?

Prices are all on the CraftBrewer site under bulk grain. Aussie malts unchanged from last bulk buy, European malts are 10% higher.

cheers ross

Bindi...................................0.5Xmunich1
.....................................0.5Vienna 1 x BB Galaxy

OK, that makes mine $ 44 BB Galaxy, .5 Vienna and .5 Munich $35 each + 10% $77

Total $121.00
I am ready to pay ASAP, anyone else?

Bindi...................................0.5Xmunich1
.....................................0.5Vienna 1 x BB Galaxy

OK, that makes mine $ 44 BB Galaxy, .5 Vienna and .5 Munich $35 each + 10% $77

Total $121.00
I am ready to pay ASAP, anyone else?

Obviously freight has to be worked out for each bag, that's right isnt it??

Im ready to pay, I guess Sunshine_brewer needs to get the spreadsheet up and correct prices for everyone.. ;)

Ill give him a nudge and a PM..

Sunshine if your organising the spreadsheet, I would like 2 extra sacs please. 1 x Wey Pils and 1 x Wey Wheat

All done Screwtop, I assume you would like the Fawcetts Marris Otter to try as well?

No floor malted for me - Bairds same as last time.

Total now 1 x BB Galaxy $44, 1 x Bairds Maris Otter $65, 1 x Wey Pils $70, 1 x Wey Pale Wheat $66 please Sunshine
Tot $245

Don't give a shit about the name of the post or the year.

But would like to participate again, couple of bags of base malt. Happy to pick up for the Sunny Coast and take stuff on to Gympie for collection by any brewers living north.

Screwy

Hey Screwy,
Is it alright if you picked up my 3 sacks for me and I can come pick them up from Gympie??

Cheers

Hey Sunshine, here is a list of my Grains, changed BB Wheat to Weyerman Pale Wheat.. ;)

1 x Weyerman Pale Wheat Malt = $72.60
1 x Marris Otter Floor Malted = $77.00
1 x Barret Burston Galaxy = $44.00

TOTAL =$193.60

Cheers

All done CleanB/Screwtop.
CB the prices for pale wheat (W) is $66, this includes the 10% increase.

cheers
SB

All done CleanB/Screwtop.

I've had a bit of a think about what I'll actually be brewing.. is it too late to change my preferences? <_<
I'd just like to switch the Munich II for a Pilsner, making that 1x Marris Otter FM, 1x Wey dark wheat, 1x Wey Pilsner for me.

cheers!

I've had a bit of a think about what I'll actually be brewing.. is it too late to change my preferences? <_<
I'd just like to switch the Munich II for a Pilsner, making that 1x Marris Otter FM, 1x Wey dark wheat, 1x Wey Pilsner for me.

cheers!

No worries! 1X pilsner it is.

Well finally the list is full so here it is.
View attachment QLDBulkBuyNov2008.pdf

Please check your entries.

Tidal Pete I have managed to get your half sack of Rye if your still interested.
The bulk grain will not be ordered until the 15Nov as the BB ale wont be available until then. Im hoping we will be ready to go and have everything sorted.
Pick up should be the following Sat 22nd Nov if that agrees with everybody inc. Ross, otherwise we could delay the purchase and pick it up on case swap day but I think that's pushing the envelope.

I will also PM with Bank Account details sometime today.

When making payment please put your AHB
Nickname in the reference section so i know who you are.
If your bank only allows numbers in the reference section put in your AHB member number.

Big Thanks to Sqyre for the help on the spreadsheet

Looking forward to meeting you all. :icon_chickcheers:

Dan

Hey Screwy,
Is it alright if you picked up my 3 sacks for me and I can come pick them up from Gympie??

Cheers

Hey Sunshine, here is a list of my Grains, changed BB Wheat to Weyerman Pale Wheat.. ;)

1 x Weyerman Pale Wheat Malt = $72.60
1 x Marris Otter Floor Malted = $77.00
1 x Barret Burston Galaxy = $44.00

TOTAL =$193.60

Cheers

No worries, will take yours on to Gympie for collection.

Screwy

sunshine and i are splitting the other half

Edit: the other half of the sack of grain that is

No intention to hijack this thread, but is there any call for Dextrose (very low sediment sugar alternative) or Multidextrin (adds body/thickener) in this area?

I found a good source on the south side of Brissy. Have just bought a 25Kg bag of Dextrose to start with (will last me a long time). Cost me $26! Am willing to part-out if your local!

The Multidextrin is about $30 for 25Kg but didn't buy it yet.

Also have a lead on Non-Dairy Creamer (90% fat), but that's just a thought @ about $7 a Kg!

$26 for 25kg? You're kidding haha.

A mate would be interested in that quantity if it's a regular score and you could supply the details.

Latest posts

Back