Brisbane & SEQ Grain Bulk Buy Nov 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have been better to scrub the "Nov 2008" & keep this thread for next year, and the year after, and the year after that, etc, etc. But what would I know? <_<

TP :beer:

Just saw your post CB. If you ever need a stopover on the way down just PM me. :party:

Cheers TP,

Lived on the Sunny Coast for 7 years, 3 years ago, so got a few places to stop over, but these days would rather hang out with someone from the Brewerhood, Ill definetly PM you on that one mate... :party:

I'm pretty good with base malt, but will look at mopping up any of the 1/2 sacks of specialties.

cheers

Browndog

I could use a bag of BB Ale, but it might cost me my goolies.

Yaa, 1500 posts (about 20 of them were worthwhile and on topic)

Cheers TP,

Lived on the Sunny Coast for 7 years, 3 years ago, so got a few places to stop over, but these days would rather hang out with someone from the Brewerhood, Ill definetly PM you on that one mate... :party:

Been here 26 years now CB & many, many more years of continuous weekends in my youth in a local surf club. What a shame we never met to party. :icon_cheers:
I am a country boy too from around your present location.
TP :beer:

Thanks Nick

It would have been better to scrub the "Nov 2008" & keep this thread for next year, and the year after, and the year after that, etc, etc. But what would I know?

TP

You can't please all of the people all of the time

Batz

I'm in for 1 X Wey Pils, 1/2 munich if possible, and 1/2 wheat if possible, don't care what brand...

Hi all,

Yeah I know my address doesn't say Ipswich yet but I'll be moving there in early Dec. So if I can get in on this I'll put my name down for a bag of Wheat Malt.

Let me know,

Cheers :beer:

Don't give a shit about the name of the post or the year.

But would like to participate again, couple of bags of base malt. Happy to pick up for the Sunny Coast and take stuff on to Gympie for collection by any brewers living north.

Screwy

I would be keen on 1/2 a sack of the floor malted GP if there were any other takers.

I would be keen on 1/2 a sack of the floor malted GP if there were any other takers.

I have an almost full sack of MO but stuff it, I'll take you up on that. The stuff keeps after all :)

Don't give a shit about the name of the post or the year.

But would like to participate again, couple of bags of base malt. Happy to pick up for the Sunny Coast and take stuff on to Gympie for collection by any brewers living north.

Screwy

Need a shotgun Screwy?
Pleased to do the trip with a local

dont_20touch.jpg

Batz

so it's looking good...

NickB..................................2Xsacks
TidalP.................................1Xwheat
.................................0.5Xmunich1
.................................0.5XVienna
Bindi...................................0.5Xmunich1
.....................................0.5Vienna
Batz ..................................Something
Bonj...................................1Xsack
Winkle................................1Xsack
Kram..................................0.5X(fm) Golden Pro.
BC......................................as above
.....................................1X(W) pils
.....................................0.5Xmunich
.....................................0.5X(W)wheat
TS ....................................1Xsacks
Screw. ..............................2Xsacks
Sunshine..............................5Xsacks inc. 0.5Xmunich, 0.5(w) wheat
CleanB.................................???????

That's great news Screwtop. You can collect & deliver Bindi's grain & I will collect my own.

No worries Pete, but you could save some $ by collecting from Bindi's or wherever the bulk grain is dropped off for Sunny Coast Brewers.

any Bundy area brewers in on this ?

Cheers
Yard

Mate,
I am going to buy in a full pallet, 20 sacks in the near future for the price brake. We could go up to 36 on a pallet so if you are interested let me know. I can get 20 bags shipped by Followmont for between 150 and 160 bucks to Bundy. If anyone is interested I will either buy less for myself, or we can go up to 36 sacks per pallet.
Should be ready to order in a few weeks.
Cheers,
Bud

Back