Brisbane Gets A New Brewery.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more the merrier. Hopefully the Brisbane beer scene can support them all - I know I will.

The more the merrier. Hopefully the Brisbane beer scene can support them all - I know I will.
We'll do our best! I'm sure the beer will be good, and provided it can get some taps around town....

Thought this seemed familiar, and I did read about it in the Village News a few months back from a link on FB, but didn't get to follow it up or post it here as I was at work and was rudely interrupted with work to do... I believe it will be at 26 Helen Street, which is less than a quarter mile away from the 199 and City Glider stop at Tenriffe Ferry!

Ok please explain this. I posted my last "oompah loompah" comment AFTER reading Snowdog's post, this is quite obvious because I am referring to the picture of the two guys in the Village news that Snowdog linked to who look like cardboard cutouts of each other.
However my post is now BEFORE Sd's post.

Am I now an official time traveller?

And the lotto numbers are ...............

aha I bet Snowdog deleted his post then reposted a while later, hey you could have all sorts of fun doing that ... :rolleyes:

Yeah you got me... I hit the Delete instead of the Edit.Had the post in my cache though so was able to repost it with edits. These things happen after a bottle of Hoppy Hefe, a 4 Pines Pale, couple Red Rockets, and a a Torpedo in hand to finish the sinking... B)

Latest posts

Back