Brisbane - German Club Octoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on being there around 12. Secure a table and all that.

Sorry I can't be there, have a good time brewers, somebody take a camera, and don't forget to photograph Campbell's thirst :lol:

I should be able to turn up. I should be turning up around 12, if I can work out the right way to walk from the bus stop.

:lol: Tyred. Hope to see you there. :party: :icon_chickcheers: :icon_chickcheers:

I've worked out how to get there. Leaving will be considered at a later time.

Just thought this thread needs a bump, cya all not sure what time I will be there, I kind of need to load a 12 cubic meter skip first. Must Rush shall work up a thirst.

I'm putting the liver through its limbering up exercises right now :)

You lucky bastards! Some of us have to keep the country running today...! ;)

Cheers

We are helping to keep the country running.

We will be injecting funds back into the economy.

Yeah, I'm just jealous! I'd be injecting beer into my belly too if I had the chance today...oh well, bring on the Xmas swap!

Cheers

See you guys there approx 2pm :party:

cheers ross

Thats easy for you to say mate.
Hope that everyone made it home eventually.

Whoa, what a night. I have no idea how I got up to my hotel room, but I was still clutching my stein! I have a vague memory of a couple of bouncers putting me in a taxi, and a few bits here and there.

Thanks for a great night. Sorry to Ross, and I've forgotten the other bloke's name (He knows who he is) for disappearing. I must have passed out at a table. When I came to, a couple of bouncers were helping me outside.

See you all at the swap.

Whoa, what a night. I have no idea how I got up to my hotel room, but I was still clutching my stein! I have a vague memory of a couple of bouncers putting me in a taxi, and a few bits here and there.

Thanks for a great night. Sorry to Ross, and I've forgotten the other bloke's name (He knows who he is) for disappearing. I must have passed out at a table. When I came to, a couple of bouncers were helping me outside.

See you all at the swap.

Photos please ;)

cheers

Browndog

Winkle had a camera. I'm glad i didn't take mine, it would have been lost/stolen/broken for sure. Hopefully winkle took some.

Sorry no photos, flat battery (probably just as well :lol: ) I think the bouncers found a rich seam of drunks to mine at our table after dark.

Back