Brisbane - German Club Octoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger :angry:

I'll be away again,this would have been a day worth attending :party:

Batz

:lol: Campbell

My answer was perfectly logical ;)

I for one would welcome any partners, or other guests, so please bring your wife along. My wife has a friend's hens night on the same day, so she won't be coming along, but I encourage any partners to come and keep Campbell's wife company... She may get a bit bored with all the beer talk :D

Was that yes :) or yes :angry: ?

Campbell
just another yes man
living close to the edge
down by the corner.....................................

Bring her along, she can line up at the bar when it gets busy.

Bump. Any other takers?

I'll be in at some time during the day. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you guys before, except Ross (briefly), but if I can spot a group who are seriously analysing their beers and then discussing how to replicate them, i'll introduce myself.

A few friends and I will there on the day. I've had the pleasure of briefly meeting a few of you guys at the Kedron Bistro several months ago, so if I see any faces I recognise I'll say hello.

It's getting closer. I'm still in. No-one's piked? I hope not.

Don't make me go upside your head! :excl:

:icon_chickcheers:

Just as long as you don't set your big fat hooker on us Bonj! ;)

Bump - I'll be there 12-12.30pm with a stein of Kstritzer Schwarzbier in one hand, pretzel in the other :) Everyone else still on?

I'll be there! What time do they open?

I'll be there! What time do they open?

12-12.30pm, oops just rechecked the website - 2pm start this year :( I might have to stop at the Brewhouse first :) (although the bar will probably open at normal time anyway)

Guys,

The doors open at 12:00pm but the band etc. don't start until 2:00pm.

Cheers

Chris

Back