Brisbane Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, website doesn't have an address.

Can someone please let me know.

Thanks,
Middo

Hi Middo, details are in the private conversation for bulk buy.

Cheers
James

Thanks James & Steve for an easy bulk buy

Cheers

Ashley

G'Day AHB bulk buy fanciers. This thread went well with HoppyDays and I'd be cool to jump on board the next one. I'd be up for 2-4 sacks and I'm flexible with halving wheat or something else!

Anyone else miss the last ship and almost right to try for an order in May?

Cheers,

Jason

I think I'll reach 5-6 bags after rounding up a few blokes at work.

I had a good chat with Steve about the bulk buy plan and I've seen the spreadsheet from Cameron (pheonixdigital). If there are only a few of us interested this time round then it is still going to be OK. There should be a business order that can add extra bags to help reach our minimum order quantity.: 20

So all the parts are lined up and we now just need brewers.

Adam - 1 x BB Wheat = 1 bags
Jason - 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Pale, 1 x SimpsonsMO, 1 x Wey Pils, [Something], [Something] = 6 bags

Steve's updated BulkBuy price list has been updated so that'll appear on their website shortly. Use the one there for now.

Hopefully we get a few more joining in soon and we should probably move this over to a new thread and kick start the spreadsheet.

I'm fine to run point man on this one too. My 3 year old son loves milling grain so he's going to be cheering the landing of this order! Like I will.

I live near Mitchelton and have a 4WD so I can help with bringing bags over this way.

Cheers all

Jason

Latest posts

Back