Brisbane Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coodgee

Reaction score
Hi guys, I remember hearing something about a brisbane brew day this weekend? I have searched and searched but I can't find the details :(

I'm just about to purchase an all grain setup and it would be great if I could come along. I need some advise etc!!

can anyone fill me in?

hi coodgee
the only one im aware of is under ahb meetings and brew clubs.
gmk in qld.
this is a brewday at batz,s place at kinkin.

cheers
big d

Coodgee said:
Hi guys, I remember hearing something about a brisbane brew day this weekend? I have searched and searched but I can't find the details :(

I'm just about to purchase an all grain setup and it would be great if I could come along. I need some advise etc!!

can anyone fill me in?
[post="65128"][/post]​

Coodgee,

if you can't make the trip up north - you're welcome to watch a mash here anytime - normaly brewing every week - just pm me...

Ross said:
Coodgee said:

can anyone fill me in?
[post="65128"][/post]​

Coodgee,

if you can't make the trip up north - you're welcome to watch a mash here anytime - normaly brewing every week - just pm me...
[post="65142"][/post]​

Ross
Any of you guys doing a brew day for GMK?
( Having met him I understand if you don't) :lol: :lol:

I maybe able to make a trip down

Batz

Just tried sending you a PM Ross but your box is full mate. I will try again later.

Brizbrew said:
Just tried sending you a PM Ross but your box is full mate. I will try again later.
[post="65146"][/post]​

just emptied it - thanks for that....

++++

Batz,

not sure if doing a brewday or not - depends wehter it's just Ken or the whole family that come round - Certainly hope he's coming round - 15 beers on tap at the moment - though must admit half are nearly dry, might bottle the keg remnants tomorrow to make some space...

how about my and my Twin Brother Rock Round...

Then i can leave the wife and kids with his Kids and girlfriend.

Let em know a date and time.

GMK - I somehow read that as 'then I can leave the wife at home and the kids with the girlfriend'... twisted mind I have.

I'm itching to do all grain again... I haven't been able to do it for months, like since mid January. Damn mash tun cracked... but mobrien has helped me out with a new one!

I would be happy to do an all grain beer as well, maybe offset it by 30-45 minutes so we're not cooling at the same time.

GMK said:
how about my and my Twin Brother Rock Round...

Then i can leave the wife and kids with his Kids and girlfriend.

Let em know a date and time.
[post="65175"][/post]​

Ken give me a date range - during week is better, but if needs to be weekend no problem - then it's just a case of whether you just wanna drink or do a batch as well....

Doing a brew on Thursday this week if anyones interested - Brizbrew & Coodgee are starters at this stage. I'll make it a lazy 9.00am start for anyone interested - just pm me...
Planning on an Oktoberfest at this stage, but subject to change...

Cheers Ross...

Back