Brisbane Beer Luncheon On 1st April

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Hi Brewers,

We have another beer function at the Fuse Bistro, 83 Kedron Brook Road, Wilston Qld 4051 , on the 1st April, hosted by Ian Watson & showcasing the Bridge Road Brewery beers.
If we get a few AHBer's going they'll get hold of some of their Saison, as well for us to try - it is only being bottled this week, so will be a tad young, but hopefully enjoyable.
Numbers are strictly limited, so please let me know asap if you want to come - 1st in best dressed... Cost $70 a head & as usual partners more than welcome.

cheers Ross

Bump...

Anyone interested?

cheers Ross

Bump...

Anyone interested?

cheers Ross

bridge road is spoken of well @ ratebeer so yes, in a qualified sort of way.
There's a lot of piss ups on at the moment, but put me down as a probable.

If we are lucky I may also be able to bring along a bottle of their Biere de Garde as well as the Saison which is an absolute stunner. ...

Ian

OK confirming me, SWMBO and a H3 mate.
Aussie micro Biere de Garde, interesting :)

We have 9 going in our group so far, room for a few more if you're quick...

cheers Ross

Can Batz come out and play? :)

No I can't make both this one and Browndogs as well,so Browndogs it will be,save $65.00 and will not have to drink a stinky wheat beer
Deliberate.gif

Batz

Another good lunch, the food was great, beer/food matching went well, and out of the Bridge Road range the Australian Ale and Porter were stand-outs :) . Thanks to Ross for organising us and Ian & Matt for running the show - even if I did get confused (not difficult) about where to sit.

Back