Bris Brewhous Drinks This Arvo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB

I haven't had a C**t all night, Drinkstable....
Reaction score
Will be heading to The Brewhouse this Arvo after the footy at the Gabba for a few beers... anyone keen to pop in for a drink or two?? Can say from my experience heading to the ground today, the Scottish is tasting great... Plus it's happy hour all day...

Cheers

Will be heading to The Brewhouse this Arvo after the footy at the Gabba for a few beers... anyone keen to pop in for a drink or two?? Can say from my experience heading to the ground today, the Scottish is tasting great... Plus it's happy hour all day...

Cheers

Sorry mate, Campbell and I gave the taps at the International a bit of a go last nite.

Soft, back up or back down sonny Jim... C'mon, just a couple, surely you've had a sleep on the couch... Promise I won't punish you (much)...!

Bumpage... Surely someone has next week off (like me...ahem...)

Drinks. I repeat. Drinks....

Well, anyone who can make it, I'm starting at table 6 for the free poker tonight... Have a game and a Beer or Six...(surely I'm not the only one with next week off work...)

Cheers

A week off...., are you still there??

Coursse I'm nott stil therre.

Wothtefuick you talkin'bout willIs?

Nah, lost my Poker game, walked home and slept like a baby. That Scottish is a kill(t)er by the pint ;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back