• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[BRIS] 3x 200L stainless fermentor vessels, 2x50L kegs, BIAB pot

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seravitae

Reaction score
Hello, doing a mass cleanout.

3x 200L stainless steel fermentor/boiler/vessels
They are open top with lid and locking clamp.
They have been modified with a conical base, stand, and ball valve/tap.
Two of the units also have a 2 inch BSP screw ferrule to suit a large heating element or can be blanked off with a plug.
They have some surface rust which can be easily cleaned up.
I also have heating elements available at an additional cost.
Pickup Capalaba 4157, delivery available for a small fee but you must come see them first and agree/pay.
Asking $450 each no element, $600 each with element ONO. Discounts for multiple, make me an offer.

20170706_121616.jpg

2x 50L kegs
kegking legal/unstampted spearless stainless steel kegs, RRP $149, sell $70 each or $130 the pair. No discounts

1x 50L BIAB rig
50L stainless steel keg, lid cut off with handles remaining, has 2000W element and lead, a fitted ball valve and pickup tube inside. No stamps. As-is. $100.
20170706_123228.jpg

I also have two more kegs with element sockets/elements, a side tap, but the top is not cut off so may suit a HLT or other boiler...

For enquiries please SMS or call 0410 568 74 (last digit three) as I don't often check here but will try to.
All pickup Capalaba 4157, can deliver but need to come agree/pay first.

Latest posts

Back