Bright Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
I couldn't not share this picture from the Bright Brewery:
bright_beauty_poster_sm.jpg

Isn't oxy-moron another name for a boiler maker ?

I just wanted to be first.

First to what? Do you have some psychological impairment where everyone with a beard, regardless of colour or length, looks the same to you?

Friggin' ducks on dark and stormy nights.

First to what? Do you have some psychological impairment where everyone with a beard, regardless of colour or length, looks the same to you?

Friggin' ducks on dark and stormy nights.

I didn't even notice the beard. I just saw a bloke lying nude in a pile of hops and immediately thought of you..

@warmbeer...love it!

I am a seasonal beardo myself.

So I'm heading up to Bright this week, thinking of dropping into this brewery, they do a tour on Friday apparently. Anyone with a review of what to expect? Also what other brewery's are there in the area worth checking out? Cheers.

jc64 said:
So I'm heading up to Bright this week, thinking of dropping into this brewery, they do a tour on Friday apparently. Anyone with a review of what to expect? Also what other brewery's are there in the area worth checking out? Cheers.
Bridge Rd Brewers in Beechworth. Not too far from bright, and well worth the trip.

Beechworth is kind of around the Alpine Valleys. Go and check out Bridge Rd on your way in or out.

Beat me to it......JDW81

Great! Thanks for the tip, I've actually had a pale ale from that brewery I think. Got it from DM one night on the way home from work. Can't really recall what I thought of it. Will make the trip there. Cheers.

Bridge roads well worth a visit not only do they do good beer but excellent pizza! I went there for lunch and was disapointed I couldn't sample some more before I had to leave.
Oh yeah no affiliation etc. My names from the burb I live in!

Sweetwater and Blackdog breweries are in that neck o the woods, I believe.

Don't know about tours at either, both have websites though.

Bright got a big renovation recently. I'd love to go back, Razor Witbier was really good during the hot weather we had last time.

They do mini kegs to take away too.

I am heading to Bright next weekend. I convinced the missus to have a Weekend away in Bright, and THEN told her about the Bright and Sweetwater Breweries. Should be interesting.

Thanks for the tip's. My wife just told me where she wants to go for a few nights and then I started thinking beer. At the moment she is happy for me to go on the brewery tour Friday as long as we visit some other locations as well. Might just happen to pass a few other brewery's it looks like. Just got to figure out how to keep the wife and kids happy as well :unsure:

Just checked out both Blackdog and Sweetwater, Blackdog looks interesting being a winery as well. I think I have my afternoon excursions planned. Cheers

Back