Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Brief Intro

Discussion in 'Hills Brewers Guild' started by petesbrew, 21/2/13.

1. petesbrew

Lover of Beer

Home Page:
    Posted 21/2/13
    Membership is very relaxed. No fees, not official format. Just a bunch of home brewers that meet each month alternating between pizza shops in North Rocks and Baulkham Hills and sharing our home brewed creations. We have brewers of all levels from kit + kilo to commercial.

We meet on the last Tues of each month, so the next catch up is next week at the North Rocks Gourmet Pizza shop (Lawndale Ave) at 7:30pm Tues 26th of Feb.

2. mkstalen

Posted 12/11/13
    Hey there.. Much happen with this group?

I'm in Pennant Hills so interested in hearing about some local brewers and maybe doing some swaps etc.

3. petesbrew

Lover of Beer

Home Page:
    Posted 11/12/13
    Sorry I missed this Steinberg, We just had our last meeting in November, & we'll probably have a pizza night in Jan or Feb.
    Look us up on facebook for a better response. Lol

4. mkstalen

Posted 11/12/13
    Think I found the fb page (Would be better as a group?) . But was pretty quiet there too. Couldn't make the last meet as I've got commitments on Tuesday nights.

Sent from my Samsung S3 using Tapatalk.