Bridge Road Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
I was in Albury for the day today and picked up the local Tourism Rag (Winter Edition). There was a short article in there for the Bridge Road Brewers which is a new micro in Beechworth Victoria.
There is a cutdown version of the article here
Basically the guy behind it as worked in vineyards and breweries throughout Europe and has moved back home with his Austrian lady to setup the brewery. He is currently finishing the Ballarat Brewing course via correspondence.

Has anyone tried his beers ?

Beers,
Doc

looks like a good excuse for johnno to hit the road and do some ahb research.

cheers
big d

big d said:
looks like a good excuse for johnno to hit the road and do some ahb research.

cheers
big d
[post="78561"][/post]​

Would love to do it big d.
I also just found some info that there are a few more micros in that part of the state.
Maybe next year when the games are on.
I'm having some time off and will definately want to get out of Melbourne then.
I was reading with amusement today that our suburb , Richmond will be "closed down and blocked off" or something to that extent if anything happens around the MCG involving threats etc.
Great. Just what you need.

johnno

Hi Johnno
Mrs GL got me one of those mixed case of boutique beer deals, and the current box has Beechworth Pale Ale from Bridge Road. Its better than megaswill, but a reasonably average, dumbed down a bit beer.

I've tried them and really liked them. The Pale Ale and Wheat Beer were my favourites. They seem like a really promising brewery. Available at Purvis in Melbourne...

Back