Brickskeller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sosman

beerling
Reaction score
the brickskeller rocks. brickskeller.com hunt around for beer list.

when I sober up some I can post some pics

I went to go there in May, but it was Mothers day and they were closed:-( ......
So we went to Capital City Brewpub instead.

We didn't quite make it through the beer list ...

DCP_0008_sm.JPG

Oh yeah, is a XXXX halo considered good luck or bad luck?

sosman said:
Oh yeah, is a XXXX halo considered good luck or bad luck?
[post="75131"][/post]​

It's good luck if you're a Queenslander sos (Broncos excepted at the moment). :p But it's not over till it's over.

:beer:

Don't give up on the Broncs Tidal... If the Knights could turn around a 13 straight loss start to the season and win a stack of our last games then the Broncs can do it too...

Looks like a top lunch Sos. Hope the ESB was still tasteable by the time you got to it... Pity about the XXXX halo, but you can't have it all.

Shawn.

Gough said:
Don't give up on the Broncs Tidal... If the Knights could turn around a 13 straight loss start to the season and win a stack of our last games then the Broncs can do it too...

Looks like a top lunch Sos. Hope the ESB was still tasteable by the time you got to it... Pity about the XXXX halo, but you can't have it all.

Shawn.
[post="75147"][/post]​

Gough. Those kind words have ripped my heart apart. :( I tip the Broncos through thick & thin, as I am sure you do for Joey & the Knights. This is why you've given me a guilt complex for tipping the dreaded Dragons to roll Newcastle this weekend. I feel terrible. :ph34r: Don't think too badly of me, please. :(

:beer:

Back