Bribie G & Rdevjun Pissup Thurs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
International Hotel Spring Hill 3 pm ish then down the hill and hop a train one stop to Milton to Scratch.

Thursday 7/6

International Hotel Spring Hill 3 pm ish then down the hill and hop a train one stop to Milton to Scratch.

Thursday 7/6

Sorry Bribie, even though Ralph has already told me about this I'm already locked into a CraftBrewer trip on Wednesday the 6th & another pissy trip to Brissy the next day will be definitely be frowned upon. :(
Have a good one fellas! :party:

TP

Bugger!

If I were not going away Mike I would have booked a bed and a curry again :icon_chickcheers: Well until next time mate. :icon_drunk:

batz

As long as I'm around, I'd be keen for a beer or three at The Scratch Michael. Thurs would be better than Wed, but either may work...

Let me know if it's happening!

Cheers

Nick

Bribie. Sorry RdeVjun, but if I dont get invited.....

mckenry

Just Tidalpete

aha just got it.......... no problems, RdeVjun is very flexible

contortionist.jpg

ps was in Berrima in Feb but just for an afternoon flying visit to rellies, will catch up eventually buddy :kooi:

:eek: TBH I'm pretty flexi, however blue is just not my colour and much prefer the one piece number. :D
With the actual pissup meet day I really don't mind either, this week and next will be a bit of a bollox as far as work is concerned anyway, so I should have no trouble going with the flow. Maybe both! :icon_cheers:
Ps. mckenry has a posh work soiree coming up but CanDo scrubbed my name off the guest list. :angry:

:eek: TBH I'm pretty flexi, however blue is just not my colour and much prefer the one piece number. :D
With the actual pissup meet day I really don't mind either, this week and next will be a bit of a bollox as far as work is concerned anyway, so I should have no trouble going with the flow. Maybe both! :icon_cheers:
Ps. mckenry has a posh work soiree coming up but CanDo scrubbed my name off the guest list. :angry:

He's probably thinking of the catering costs......"I don't drink VB but I will have a pint or two of Murrays AAv2 thank you very much"

"What?? none in stock? OK grange in a schooner glass is fine"

Thursday it is :icon_drunk:

3pm International
Probably fiveish at Scratch

Thursday it is :icon_drunk:

3pm International
Probably fiveish at Scratch
I'd like to go Bribie, but I'll be in more sh*t than the early settlers if I was out on the piss before having a cow at Toowoomba on the weekend. <_<

Not sure I can handle Scratch two Thursdays in a row (Friday at work was hard slog). Will see how I feel - might come for one and rely on you guys to kick me out. :p

Well, It's in the 'impossible' territory for the Toowoomba trip this coming weekend... Scratch on Thurs sounds like an excuse to have Friday off. Will be there most likely before you Bribie :p

Well, It's in the 'impossible' territory for the Toowoomba trip this coming weekend... Scratch on Thurs sounds like an excuse to have Friday off. Will be there most likely before you Bribie :p

Good thinking Nick.................Has my name written all over it that plan :beerbang:

Bribie. Sorry RdeVjun, but if I dont get invited.....

mckenry

Just Tidalpete

WTF happened here???????????

This is nothing like what I posted yesterday!!!!!

I mentioned Rdevjuns payrise and told Bribie G to cash in basically. I NEVER mentioned Tidal Pete.

Very Weird

Goddamnitsomuch.
I work 200m from the International, but I'm stuck there til after 5pm.

I mentioned Rdevjuns payrise and told Bribie G to cash in basically. I NEVER mentioned Tidal Pete.

Very Weird

Probably the same gremlin who used to log onto my account using the name "Tschadikopoulos" - strange things happen hereabouts :unsure:

Probably the same gremlin who used to log onto my account using the name "Tschadikopoulos" - strange things happen hereabouts :unsure:

We all know that was you after a few litres of Midnight train :rolleyes:
"What is in that bottle Dr Jeckel?"

Very Weird

Not weird at all mckenry. "Gremlin" alterations have been happening to my posts on & off for years. <_<

TP

Back