• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

BrewTech Brew Bucket For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big G

Reaction score
As described Brew Bucket for sale. Lid modified to accept larger fitting otherwise good condition. Moving from 20 liter set up to 50 litre.

Price: $180 ono

Cash on Pick Up Victoria Point , Brisbane

Will be posting almost complete grain set up including 20 l Braumeister, mill , fridges, controllers etc shortly. Let me know if you need anything.

IMG_4986.JPG
IMG_4989.JPG
IMG_4988.JPG
IMG_4987.JPG

Do you know what courier charges would be for this fella? My post code is 2618.

Bugger, I just bought a brand new one about 2 weeks ago...

What's the modification for? Blow-off tube?

Not sure what courier costs would be but would prefer pick up as I do not any way of packing. Yes better blow off tube connection. Those Hefferweisens like to make a bid for freedom when done right

Last edited:
Double bugger, just bought a new one last week... yours should go quickly.

Hi. Looking to get back into brewing ag after a 5 year break. Was going to get a new robobrew. Would b interested in this and some of your other gear (mill, price on the braumeister). Im at burpengary.

Hi. Looking to get back into brewing ag after a 5 year break. Was going to get a new robobrew. Would b interested in this and some of your other gear (mill, price on the braumeister). Im at burpengary.
Will send you a PM.

BrewBucket and mill sold. Thanks for the interest.

Back