Brewster minion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopdrop

Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly, I'm not to sure what you're all banging on about when it comes getting into brewing being a slippery slope............because it's more of a god damn cliff!

I'm completely new to brewing (all grain and extract), although already I am spending far too long on this forum trying to soak up all the wisdom (also apologies for my pitiful attempt for a play on words to Brewsters millions!).

I reckon all grain looks like too much fun to pass up, so whilst I put down 1 or 2 extract batches, thinking whatever my starter kit came with and some ginger beer which will please mates on hot summer days, I'm also going to be building a 3 vessel setup.

I have acquired a couple 50l SS kegs of a mate, scored a 38l gatorade cooler of gumtree and picked up 18m of copper pipe 70% off (thank you masters closing down sale!). Will hopefully be able to update my build in the projects/gear section of the forum. I'm expecting a couple mishaps in the process!

It's a great forum, I even managed to jump onboard the Sodastream adaptor group by first thing, as I'm looking into kegging options, so big thanks to Zig and Zorco there too!

Cheers!

Back