Brewstand Dimensions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djackal

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have dimensions or a diagram of a brewstand? I have finally got some metal (Pallet racking frame) and my mate is going to weld it up for me.

I was going to go single tier but I notice some people have 2 tier. Which is better?
I have a March pump and all the plumbing ready to go but need to make this final commitment.

The main objectives are 1)to make good beer 2)minimal handling (easy to clean system).
Any ideas and/or diagrams

Cheers
Carl

Don't worry guys, I found some info.

Must add that I searched this forum 3 times with different phrases andgot nothing. Used Google and the 3rd attempt found some info....from this site!!!

I found these when I built mine. I have kind of made mine like this but with a few changes it's a good start. brewingstand_front.jpgbrewingstand.jpg

Don't worry guys, I found some info.

Must add that I searched this forum 3 times with different phrases andgot nothing. Used Google and the 3rd attempt found some info....from this site!!!

Funny, I went to the AHB search page, typed in "brewstand" and came up with three pages of links. Plenty of stuff there, including heaps of pictures.

Cheers
Andrew

here you go

PM me if you would like more info

Franko

BrewstandDimensions.jpg

Mockupwelded.jpg

Brewstandred.jpg

Latest posts

Back