Brewometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTE=" For the price unless its controlling my ferm temps too i cant see the point.[/QUOTE]

As I ferment under pressure for me it is/would be an aide where by I can adjust temperature, Fermentation pressure, OG, Yeast Strain, vol etc. and get graphical results on the impact of changing any of those variables on how long it take to fully ferment out before I can/should cold crash and clarify.

Cheers

wobbly

Anybody used one of these and an iSpindle to compare?

Not knocking it and whilst being a lot cheaper and DIY build but from my reading the iSpindle is still a work in progress in a number of areas/features and I think you have to use the developers web site/cloud for data storage and if this is the case if/when that goes off the air temporarily or longer you are left to your own what ever they may be

Just my understanding and I could well be wrong (often are)

Cheers

Wobbly

Not knocking it and whilst being a lot cheaper and DIY build but from my reading the iSpindle is still a work in progress in a number of areas/features and I think you have to use the developers web site/cloud for data storage and if this is the case if/when that goes off the air temporarily or longer you are left to your own what ever they may be

Just my understanding and I could well be wrong (often are)

Cheers

Wobbly

There are actually a bunch of backend options for the device, both remote and local in varying stages of development as far as I can tell. The git hub for the device itself lists a few but there are some other independent ones as well, some supporting or at least planning to support the Tilt too.

Latest posts

Back