BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Steve,
Must send a shout out thanks for the exceptionally speedy order delivery service, as usual.
Placed my order last night, received it today.
Thank you. For your hard work last night to get it done.

For everyone else, who are probably aware of Brewman's great service, this is not a once off, but seriously spoiling (of me as a customer) every time occurrence of less than 24hr order turnaround. From online order, through confirmation, payment, order construction, dispatch, transport and delivery .
Well done!
And
Thanks

Lemon said:
Hey Steve,
Must send a shout out thanks for the exceptionally speedy order delivery service, as usual.
Placed my order last night, received it today.
Thank you. For your hard work last night to get it done.

For everyone else, who are probably aware of Brewman's great service, this is not a once off, but seriously spoiling (of me as a customer) every time occurrence of less than 24hr order turnaround. From online order, through confirmation, payment, order construction, dispatch, transport and delivery .
Well done!
And
Thanks
Hey Lemon,

Thanks for the kind words.

There's a few people involved in that whole process and I will pass the message on to them as well.

I have to say that 24Hr turnaround while it can happen, I can't always promise that for various reasons, but we will always try.

Bye the way I just did a recipe tweak on the Pacific Ale tonight. Running a off the first batch and is just about to whirl pool. Looks promising, so could be an update to that recipe coming soon...

Cheers Steve

Thanks Steve
I look forward to it.
I do appreciate that 24 hr turnaround is a pleasant anomaly.
Isn't it interesting that small business understand the value of customer service. And better still how that directly impacts the bottom line. Having worked in both I really enjoy small business because all involved can see the big picture.

I'll pass on a funny story.
Previously I had placed a Thursday night, Or maybe even Friday order, with the expectation I would receive it in the next week.
I returned from taking my boys to their various cricket engagements , ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON! , to find Michael my local fast way courier on my doorstep with your parcel. When I talked with him, he said, that making a few Saturday deliveries took some pressure of his Monday.

It certainly made my weekend.

Lemon,
That's one guy that makes it possible, your Fastway guy. See they own their franchise and most of them are extremely customer focused. In Newie, they all know Brewman. They know that some parcels are perishable when Wyeasts are in the package because I label them that way. And lets face it, everyone knows that things for making beer are important deliveries..

I have had them call me to say they can't deliver for no fault of there own and then under my instruction take the yeasts out and place in their fridge and repack the next day or Monday morning and away they go again.

Darren in Raymond Terrace for Fastway, is my guy, and I could not ask for better service.

Thanks for the story. I didn't know they were out on Saturdays.

Cheers Steve

Mardoo said:
Looks like a running list to me!

Pacman:

Yob 1
Barls 4
Judanero 4
Mardoo 2
Is the pacman yeast even available? isnt it just one of their private collection yeasts so only available when wyeast decide to have it available?

SBOB said:
Is the pacman yeast even available? isnt it just one of their private collection yeasts so only available when wyeast decide to have it available?
The running total for Pacman is a bit premature.

There are some other loops to jump through to get that yeast. It's not actually a Wyeast PC as such.

So sit tight. When it looks close I'll start a post and then start adding your requirements. My name will be on that list too. :icon_drool2:

Cheers Steve

madpierre06 said:
Looks like a running list to me!

Pacman:

Yob 1
Barls 4
Judanero 4
Mardoo 2
madpierre06 2
so when can i expect delivery???
lol
but if you can find the south wold yeast as well aka adnams that would be great

barls said:
so when can i expect delivery???
lol
Barls,
I have a delivery date for you...

The same as usual, the day after I get it. :D

But I am with you, lets get some!! :icon_drool2:

Brewman_ said:
Barls,
I have a delivery date for you...

The same as usual, the day after I get it. :D

But I am with you, lets get some!! :icon_drool2:
i know i think it was the first thing i said to you when you took over.

There has been a delay in the Wyeast Order unfortunately.

The order is still open until this Thursday night. So if you want a Private collection or anything else fresh, let us know.

Lacto, Brett, Meads?

Cheers.

Oh yeah, time for some SERIOUS GEEKIN'!!!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1455067447.766408.jpg

Big thanks mate. Fantastic service as always!

Uh oh.... Mardoo you'll need to change your AHB title in no time!!!

Hey Mardoo,

Glad you like the book.

I will get some more.

Cheers Steve

Back