BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on the handbook of brewing calculations mate

luggy said:
Any news on the handbook of brewing calculations mate
Waiting delivery.

I didn't get the order in as soon as I'd have liked, but they are on the way.

There are a few extras that are not spoken for at this stage.

Cheers Steve

Fraser's BRB said:
1 x 2206 please, it's German lager run time!
Noted, however, I still have an April '17 one here if you want to get started early?

Cheers Steve

Brewman_ said:
Noted, however, I still have an April '17 one here if you want to get started early?

Cheers Steve
Whichever comes out of your fridge first when I place my next order. It will be a couple of weeks before I get in to the lagers, need to get my Belgian Golden Strong brewed first along with some other general consumption brews. Lager runs tend to test my ability to keep three taps running at once while I'm brewing them.

Hi Steve,

If I was to place an order tonight would it be possible to pick up either late tomorrow afternoon or early Friday morning?

Cheers

Wyeast arrived today.

All tucked away in the fridge

I have a couple of less common yeasts at the moment.

3276 Farmhouse Ale
3763 Roeselare Ale Blend
1010 American Wheat
1007 German Ale
1026 - PC British Cask Ale

Cheers Steve

Couple of things.

Hops.
The Dealz Enigma blew pretty quick. But if you want to try the hop in a recipe or two I have had it available for a while now by the gram through Brewbuilder.

Malts.
I am happy to say that Dingeman's is on it's way back. Timing is hazy at the moment but I am thinking Belgians for spring! Hopefully supply will remain reliable. Having said that, the Biscuit, Aromatic and Special B are in stock still.
Will update here when the delivery date is clear.

The Handbook of Basic brewing Calculations has arrived.
The cost came in landed at about $87 inc GST.

For those that were on the list below will honour the estimated price of $75.
Nosco
luggy
luggy's mate
tobyga
zorco
Newydave

I have another 6 unallocated. I'll leave the price at $75 for another week and then I will increase the price to the book cost.

Book is Here:

A Handbook of Basic Brewing Calculations (At cost)

Cheers Steve

There are still a few books left if anyone is interested.

Not expensive in terms of professional text books, and mine gets such a workout its starting to look pretty ratty, update time soon.
Seriously if you want what will probably be the best book you own spend the money on this one.
Mark

Steve, interested in the book but I see that it is an American publication. Is it in metric or furlongs and groats etc?

Steve, interested in the book but I see that it is an American publication. Is it in metric or furlongs and groats etc?
Hi Bribie,
Good point. The book deals with both types of units. All the concepts have worked examples of the calculations and in most cases there are metric examples too. In some cases there will be another equation for the conversion to metric.

Cheers Steve

Two books left!

There have been a couple people enquiring, please put the order on the website, that way I can put your name on it.

If the enquiries convert to orders they'll be out.

Books sold out!

I have one on hold for the last remaining pre order which I expect to be taken up.

For those that got it, I hope you like it and it improves your knowledge and your brewing.

For those still thinking about getting one, I will do it again soon.

Cheers Steve

It's Wyeast Order time again.

Let me know if you want any fresh yeast.

Order must go in this weekend at the latest.

Cheers Steve

what PC strains are coming out mate?

Im completely out of the game currently but Ive got some space in the freezer for choice selections

Back