Brewman Dealz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would one on the West coast (e.g. me) go getting fresh Wyeast? Would it be pushing shit up hill to get it delivered alive? Same goes for hops? Will the cold packs last long enough to get the stuff over here?

How would one on the West coast (e.g. me) go getting fresh Wyeast? Would it be pushing shit up hill to get it delivered alive? Same goes for hops? Will the cold packs last long enough to get the stuff over here?
Hi Bruer,

Had a test run of how we might do this for you here at Brewman tonight.

This is definitely possible. Where in WA are you?

Lets say you are in Perth... If your in regional WA I don't this this will work.

Ship via Auspost Express satchel on a Monday I would expect delivery within the time the ice remains cold, and within the week.

For up to 3 Wyeasts.... The 1Kg Satchel is $14.50. Allow 4 ice packs another couple of dollars

For 4 to 8 Wyeasts.... The 3Kg Satchel is $16.50. Allow double the ice say 4 to 5 dollars in ice.

This is based on a few tests we done here in the shop, so it may vary a little, but I think this is very achievable.

The same would apply for any Auspost Express delivery area.

Cheers Steve

Now speaking Wyeasts.

For those that ordered Wyeast in the last week as part of the pre purchase they are on the way. Delivery is expected next week.

New Wyeast Order
Orders for yeast are crazy and it looks like I need to place another order to cover supplies for various home brewers and commercial breweries in the next week.

This order is not full, so if you missed the last order and need something, get on this one, there's a few available for off the plane deliveries. You will get allocated yeasts off this delivery.

Just a note that any odd Wyeasts / Sour strains are all based on a order as requested basis they are not stocked, so if you want a Lacto / Brett / Ped, now is the time to order.

WA guys, your invited to get on this one too.

Cheers Steve

New Dealz.
Brewman has a delivery label that we think is the best in the industry. For the next week Brewman will deliver a 20Kg box to anywhere in Australia for $20.95.
The Dealz called "Boxes to the Bush".

Dealz Here.
Boxes to the Bush (New)
Boxes to the Bush Delivery label (20Kg) $20.95

Bags to the Bush Dealz finishes Sunday night.
Dealz Here.
Bags to the Bush
Bags to the Bush Delivery label $24.95

Cheers Steve

Bumping boxes to the bush.

Get in while this offer lasts. This is well below cost and gives you the option to fill your box to 20Kgs of hops, malts, yeasts whatever.

New Dealz.
Brewman has a delivery label that we think is the best in the industry. For the next week Brewman will deliver a 20Kg box to anywhere in Australia for $20.95.

Dealz Here.
Boxes to the Bush (New)

Cheers Steve

Reminder boxes to the Bush special is still running.

New Dealz.

Dealz Here.
Boxes to the Bush (New)

Cheers Steve

Boxes to the bush is nearing it's end. Well for the moment. This Dealz will be back for sure.

20Kg anywhere in Australia for $20.95. Excluding islands but including Tassie!!

Dealz Here.
Boxes to the Bush (New)

Cheers Steve

Mosaic Dealz are back.

Good alpha too at 14.2%.

Just unpacked and the place smells amazing!

I have one pack of US sterling (10.2% alpha) left in dealz.

The next customer that orders at least 3 dealz and mentions Sterling has this baby for free.

One left.
Cheers Steve

Back