Brewing Tomorrow

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
As tomorrow is BBD who on this forum is brewing and what are you brewing?

Unfortunately/fortunately :lol: I am working in Cairns for a few weeks so no brewing for me but I will be attending a Beer Festival at a local pub. When I asked what beers they had to offer the bar sheila answered " Oh, we going to have Becks and Heiniken". "Any Belgian beers?" I asked. "Yeah, were going to have Stella!" Oh well, it will probably go down alright here in the tropics. ;)

Good luck and good brewing to all those making beer tomorrow. :angry:

Cheers and bollocks
TDA

I'll give a little time to the goliath irish red so i can say i at least helped brew on BBD.(i'll disolve the can of bilo draught and 1kg of sugar)lol
Enjoy your mega swill TDA on BBD.

Jayse

I'll be out in the wind, rain and hail, watching the flames go out under the boil kettle of my first partial mash Oktoberfest in deepest darkest Unley, behind the Monk's brewshop......

The things we do for the love of this hobby.

Enjoy the weather, and the Euroswill, where you are TDA, the hatches are being well and truly battened down in South Oz! :ph34r:

well im going to try TDA's oatmeal stout.
planned do it for a week now,
and then jayse pipes up and raves about it.
now i just cant wait to taste it.

cheers
crackers

Brewing? No time for brewing tomorrow, too many beers to try and too much food to eat!

God bless Adelaide

crackers said:
well im going to try TDA's oatmeal stout.
planned do it for a week now,
and then jayse pipes up and raves about it.
now i just cant wait to taste it.

cheers
crackers
Crackers

Can you send me the recipe for TDA's Oatmeal stout...

might make it my next AG brew...

me at the monks doing first ag a english ale he he

Back