Brewing MisHap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Darren. Done a quick goggle search and VICPOL had major issues meeting their Quality Management Plan ISO 9001:2015: Requirements for calibration of equipment. The current Australian Standards are less onerous and and as kad stated they have closed the calibration issue!

Hi Darren. Done a quick goggle search and VICPOL had major issues meeting their Quality Management Plan ISO 9001:2015: Requirements for calibration of equipment. The current Australian Standards are less onerous and and as kad stated they have closed the calibration issue!
Thanks Malted Mick.. Firstly...bloody love your handle "Malted Mick" That has to be the best one on this site. Mate I am on a pension and do not have the funds to challenge them. 6 years ago I had a great cash flow to fund a challenge and would have thrown everything at it. But that it self pisses me off because just because I had the resources, why should I be treated better than those who did not. I HATE the administration of law but it is what we got. I just need to suck it up unfortunately and a saying I have always agreed with is "a mistake is only a mistake if you do not learn from it"...sitting at the cop shop and waiting for the readout is an experience I never ever want to go through again. A separate issue but i have issues with law enforcement in my city but the 2 cops who processed me were so bloody good and understanding. I could not fault them at all but they were from the "old school" and not the new young "pit bulls" !!!

Hi Darren The Malted Mick came from a nickname I had as a kid. A childhood friend gave us all names depending on our choice at the local greek cafe. Hence Pie, Chicko, Spider to name a few. No shame in having a drunk conviction, reality is there are very few people of our vintage that have not been guilty of it but not caught. Its lucky we have not personally caused death or trauma by our misguided actions. The rules are their to protect lives.

Hi Darren The Malted Mick came from a nickname I had as a kid. A childhood friend gave us all names depending on our choice at the local greek cafe. Hence Pie, Chicko, Spider to name a few. No shame in having a drunk conviction, reality is there are very few people of our vintage that have not been guilty of it but not caught. Its lucky we have not personally caused death or trauma by our misguided actions. The rules are their to protect lives.
totally agree and thanks for your reply

Latest posts

Back