Brewing Demo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Casey

Reaction score
Doing a brewing demo this Sunday, April 3, 10 am at Blue Mtns Brewing Supplies.
The demo will be a kit beer with some infusing grain and hops. Will also do some stuff on yeast culturing etc. If you've done some kits and wondering where to go next this will suit you.

The following demo will be Sunday May 1 at 10 and will be a half grain half malt extract beer.

Ths shop is only about 45 minutes from Parramatta.

Details at Blue Mountains Brewing Suipplies

Pat

Iam not in the neighbourhood at all but i couldn't resist posting. We do these days with some regularity with dave at goliaths while roasting crows over a nice smokey fire here in S.A.
The crows over here we can buy cheap at the supermarket because we love em so much.
Anyway if your anywhere in the area than I would expect you have a pretty good reason not to attend such a day provided by Pat. A brew demo is really more than watching someone do a brew no matter how they do it.

Get down there and be part of the brewing community.

Jayse

I went to pat's good friday mash demo. It was excellant and he has a wealth of knowledge on brewing. His shop has everything you need for all levels of brewing and it was a great to see a full mash done. Thanks pat. I'll see you in a couple of weeks to pick up some gear.

It sounds good, I get the feeling if I did a demonstration I'd be hard pushed to find things to do during the mash... I wouldn't want people just standing around for 6 hours (total) twiddling their thumbs.

Back