Brewing According To Me

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-MOR

Reaction score
Beer is great, I love beer, i add stuff to my beer all the time - herbs, spices, random stuff really,

I have lots of beer in the shed, well I would have if I hadn't drunk it all.

Sometimes my friends come over and we make beer together, but they are pretty shit and I do most of the work. My brother, Morty, is probably the worst helper.

I have this bag that I put the grain in. I made it out of curtain material and I put a draw string cord on it - I used fluro thread - I like a bit of fluro.

At the moment I brew in the outdoors because there is space out there, when my new house is built I will brew in the garage and I hope to have some special places in there for my brewing toys. This garage will have an extra power circuit so I can be an even more awesome brewer.

Sometimes I make cider too - thats easy, you just buy $2 apple juice from Aldi and ferment it with some yeast.

the packets of beer stuff come in silver packets that you keep in the fridge

sometimes I buy big bags of grain, they go in the fermenter with lots of hot stuff

One time, outside, I electrocuted myself, that was bad and I will never tell my mum that happened :lol:

Let me see if I can translate;

"I'm not working tomorrow so I decided to get hammered on a school night".

At least, that's what I'm doing.

Excellent pishab! :lol:

One time, outside, I electrocuted myself, that was bad and I will never tell my mum that happened :lol:

No you didn't, because you'd be dead, as that's what electrocution is. I don't think we are able to post on AHB from the grave.

What you did, is to give yourself an electric shock.

There's a difference.

maybe he got revived?

least he is having fun and sounds like having fun sampling his beers :p

Beer is great, I love beer, i add stuff to my beer all the time - herbs, spices, random stuff really,

I have lots of beer in the shed, well I would have if I hadn't drunk it all.

Sometimes my friends come over and we make beer together, but they are pretty shit and I do most of the work. My brother, Morty, is probably the worst helper.

I have this bag that I put the grain in. I made it out of curtain material and I put a draw string cord on it - I used fluro thread - I like a bit of fluro.

At the moment I brew in the outdoors because there is space out there, when my new house is built I will brew in the garage and I hope to have some special places in there for my brewing toys. This garage will have an extra power circuit so I can be an even more awesome brewer.

Sometimes I make cider too - thats easy, you just buy $2 apple juice from Aldi and ferment it with some yeast.

the packets of beer stuff come in silver packets that you keep in the fridge

sometimes I buy big bags of grain, they go in the fermenter with lots of hot stuff

you electrocuted yourself..... well that explains this post

candle.jpg

lol I have drunk a **** load of home brew and waken up tired but never hung over lol

this is probably the best post i've ever seen on this site. almost poetic. *subscribe*

You just reminded me of the time I was "fixing" a soldering iron when I still lived with the old dear. I was getting tired of opening it, playing with the guts. closing it up then plugging it in to test. What better way to save some time then to test it with the casing open?!

So anyway, I grabbed it and started working on it while it was still plugged in (I WAS IN A HURRY!) and it bit me pretty hard. I screamed "OH ****!" (which is not something I am prone to say in the presence of the mother). She says "What happened?!". I say "Uh...nothing...?" and get away with it because she wanted to pretend the f-bomb had never occurred.

Cool story, Hansel.

Let me see if I can translate;

"I'm not working tomorrow so I decided to get hammered on a school night".

At least, that's what I'm doing.

Man, I wish I had learned how to homebrew in highschool. Would have saved me a lot of money.

Plus I would have been, like, the coolest! B)

When I saw your location I immediately thought of Woods Point. Which would explain nearly everything, except I don't think they have electricity up there yet! :ph34r:

:D

You just reminded me of the time I was "fixing" a soldering iron when I still lived with the old dear. I was getting tired of opening it, playing with the guts. closing it up then plugging it in to test. What better way to save some time then to test it with the casing open?!

So anyway, I grabbed it and started working on it while it was still plugged in (I WAS IN A HURRY!) and it bit me pretty hard. I screamed "OH ****!" (which is not something I am prone to say in the presence of the mother). She says "What happened?!". I say "Uh...nothing...?" and get away with it because she wanted to pretend the f-bomb had never occurred.

Cool story, Hansel.

This one time, at band camp....

Back