Brewery Equipement

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
was surfing google on monday and came across this pommie site. its got some magic brew gear for micros and small brew set ups, go to the photo gallery for a look, also see the brew stands for those of you looking for ideas of how to set up your own. cheers spog. oh yeah the site address is" mossbrew.co.uk"

Money to burn too.

Obviously not preturbed by any grain wastage. Think this old bugger's been scoffing the profits. :wacko:

Oi! Get some in the tun. <_<

Warren -

abre1.jpg

How do I get To Put Dip.I.Brew after my name looks good but what academic institution gives them out .???

Cheers FnqBunyip, Dip.I.Brew, :) :)

Interesting set of figures he quotes:

One barrel of beer is 288 pints, 36 gallons or 163 litres. A Firkin is a 9 gallon container of beer (1/4 barrel). For a 4.5% abv (alcohol by volume) beer, the cost of the raw materials; water, malt, hops, detergents, power etc for 1 barrel is about 18. The 2002 UK excise duty on 1 barrel at 4.5% abv is 44, for microbrewers. So the cost excluding overheads is about 62 per barrel or 22p per pint. The overheads are wages, advertising and marketing, transport, wastage and property costs, and are controlled by the business operator.

Back