Brewers In Griffith Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threeheads

Reaction score
Having spent the last 10 years in the ACT I became quite accustomed to having a big brewers network, but having recently moved to the Riverina i would like to establish some contacts with some fellow brewers.

If anyone on here is from Griffith NSW or surrounds or knows of someone out this way that is a brewer and would like to catch up for a brew at some stage please reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Darrell

Having spent the last 10 years in the ACT I became quite accustomed to having a big brewers network, but having recently moved to the Riverina i would like to establish some contacts with some fellow brewers.

If anyone on here is from Griffith NSW or surrounds or knows of someone out this way that is a brewer and would like to catch up for a brew at some stage please reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Darrell

Hi Darrell.There are a handful of us all grain brewers in and around Griffith. Will let you know of next brew day.

Latest posts

Back