Brewers Clarex

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davemac

Reaction score
I'm trying to track down anywhere that sells Brewers Clarex.

I know I could use Clarity-Ferm but given that (a) it's diluted Clarex and (b) 10x the price of Clarex, I'd quite like to track down the original

Either Aus or NZ would be fine and preferably w/o hideous shipping charges - $16 shipping on a 10ml vial of $10 purchase seems only slightly outrageous

Cheers to both of you... I'll get in touch with him

Cheers to both of you... I'll get in touch with him
I bought Clarityferm at a very good bulk price from
Hoppy Days Brewing Supplies
Unit 1/8 Shannon Place, Virginia, QLD Australia
ABN: 656 231 561 69

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

I second that. I have brought a couple of 1lt bottles of clarity ferm from Hoppy days. Great price compared to the small viles and lasts me over a year.

I second that. I have brought a couple of 1lt bottles of clarity ferm from Hoppy days. Great price compared to the small viles and lasts me over a year.
Yeah, I was kind of hoping for 50-100ml-ish as 1L would do me for 1,000 brews - think it might have expired long before I got 1/4 of the way through

What is the dosage rate of clarity fem?

What is the dosage rate of clarity fem?
I think it was about 8ml per 100lts. You can find it online. I just put a cap full in 80lts. I read somewhere years ago that you cant use to much and for the cost of it I just put extra in. I'm gluten intolerant so happy to spend the extra to make sure it's low in gluten. About a dollar per batch. Doesn't affect taste and doesn't affect me with my gluten issues. It reckons it has a shelf life of a year but longer if kept refrigerated.

Back