Brewerhood To The German Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Ok I know we still have the Brissy luncheon,then weekend after the Batcave.

Well what about a German Club day?This really is a great place for top German beers,ok it may be a bit ordinary inside but prices are great,beers unreal and I believe food good too.

I'll like to do a few things before work kicks off for me,I know you guys can handle it :beer: :party:

Batz

How about Sunday March 25 Batz?

Cheers.

What about the 17th? It'd be a pretty Irish thing to do :D

Guys please

Couple of weeks in between :p

Batz

Brothers,

I will be in Steak & Kidney for a week of April but the wee bairns. I'd love to take a day off but funds are tight and you didn't see: "InCider - one of 3 Powerball winners!" last night so I'll have to say no. However I am willing to be Beer Wench for a wealthy sponsor. I just won't do 'tricks'. Not one. :rolleyes: Maybe one. :p

InCider.

Is this open to better halves also?

Campbell
who might not get out to play on his own

If they would like to attend,my wife will have enough for the whole year come Monday morning :super:

Batz :ph34r:

Brothers,

I will be in Steak & Kidney for a week of April but the wee bairns...

What a crack up! Still trying to translate "wee bairns' though :huh:

I think it's about time InCider started the 'Brewerhood Frivolous Posts' thread of which he should be Chairman. Then I'll have somehere to play up and we can all say...

"You're not a real Brewerhood member until you have subsribed to that topic."

Get to work Sean!

What a crack up! Still trying to translate "wee bairns' though :huh:

I think it's about time InCider started the 'Brewerhood Frivolous Posts' thread of which he should be Chairman. Then I'll have somehere to play up and we can all say...

"You're not a real Brewerhood member until you have subsribed to that topic."

Get to work Sean!

Pat, you're right. If you'd only just joined you'd think I drank VB by my knowledge of craftbrewing!

One day I will have kegs and be able to retire my guerney.

One day I will use a steralising agent. Probably 007.

One day I will bring beer to a Brewerhood meet.

One day I will have the pleasure of hosting a meet. (F-ing Mother in Law)

One day I will welcome you back to the East Coast Pat! :D

InCider.

PS Wee Bairns is not rhyming slang ask Still Scottish. Wee kiddies...

I'm not talking to you Sean until you either start that thread or send your sister to WA.

Hope to talk soon and never see that thread. ;)

I'm not talking to you Sean until you either start that thread or send your sister to WA.

Hope to talk soon and never see that thread. ;)

Thanks for the email, and yes there is a hard place between us - Uluru. My sister is no doubt less satisfied than I am. Or is she? :p

This lunch is on this month.
"James Squire Tales and Ales - Grand Central Hotel
270 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD
Thursday 22nd March 2007 @ 12pm

Positioned as one of the great little railway hotels of the world, Grand Central Hotel is an impressive function destination located in the heart of Brisbane's business district. Retaining its historical faade, the interior has been tastefully renovated to offer an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere.

Grand Central Hotel will host Chuck Hahn the world renowned Brewmaster for a Tales & Ales lunch. The event will commence at 12pm. From the very start you will be immersed in the wonderful world of beer, including the art of beer making, tasting and food matching.

To make a booking please call Grand Central on (07) 3220 2064, tickets are $50."
Think I'll be at work sadly but maybe some of us could be interested, Batz?

Back