Brewday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benken25

Reaction score
Keep aside the 21st of may for our joint brewday with bph87, me and possibly beersuite doing a brew hop harvest and bbq at my place. its sure to be a great day.

My roster for next week is out today and I have to work 10 til 3 Sunday so I'm out.
Will definatly pop round for a look when I'm done.

You should hound Pete this week to get his braumeister over there to break in.

BenKen25 said:
Keep aside the 21st of may for our joint brewday with bph87, me and possibly beersuite doing a brew hop harvest and bbq at my place. its sure to be a great day.
Is that April or May?

just a quick reminder that the brewday is this sunday got a few guys coming along. if you feel like coming and dont have my address shoot me a PM. should be a good day

Hadn't noticed this before now, I should be around then, will see if spousie is agreeable to the prospect of issuing a leave pass!

RdeVjun said:
Hadn't noticed this before now, I should be around then, will see if spousie is agreeable to the prospect of issuing a leave pass!
hope you can ,make it mate would be good to put a name to a face
rick1111082 said:
I'm in mate see ya sunday
haha im looking forward to it

Just spent all day cleaning up the shed. Earle, Bph87 and i will be doing a brews. looking forward to tomorrow should be a good one

Yep, been polishing the urn today.

Probably a little bit ambitious on my behalf to get along today, however won't give up all hopes just yet. If I don't make it then have a good one chaps! :beerbang:

Thanks for all who turned up it was a great day with a saison, wizen and lite brewed. picked 430g of fresh hops that were thrown in the saison IMAG0337 (640x480).jpg Im looking forward to the next one.
IMAG0338 (640x480).jpg

Thanks for hosting Ben, was a good day. Look how hard we're all working in that photo.

Haha typical, I am the one doing all the work!

Thanks for hosting mate! Can't wait for the next one!

BPH87 said:
Haha typical, I am the one doing all the work!

Thanks for hosting mate! Can't wait for the next one!
I figured you were doing something that could by a strech be classed as work so i figured i better take a pic it doesnt happen often :icon_cheers:

Back