Brewday Easter Saturday - Melbourne East

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sosman

beerling
Reaction score
Brewing a stout (my first) tomorrow (26/3/5). Cranking up the mill around 12:30, I am expecting at least one other brewer so feel free to drop in. I am in vermont south.

Recipe at it stands at the moment is:
http://brewiki.org/brewsta/recipes/?sys=si...Stout.beer=view

I have dug around the misc bags of hops I have lying around and there will probably be a last minute change to the lineup.

Email or PM me if you are interested and want to find out where the SOS brewery is.

Spent a great afternoon at Sosmans brewery.
Watched and helped a bit as he made an Oatmeal stout.
Had some great beers as well. Notably an APA.
It was also good to meet Bigfella on the day.
A top arvo all around.
Thanks sos.

cheers
johnno

I have to agree it was only a short time spent there but it is great to catch up with people from AHB good to put a face to a name and lets face it Sosman is one of the great contributors not to mention Johno.

Thanks guys

If I was in Melb I would've come along Paul, but I was tearing up the black stuff down at Port Campbell.

Damn fish weren't biting at Apollo Bay last night, it was frightfully cold, and I didn't have an esky to put my Coopers Sparkling in! I camped in an old lady's backyard due to lack of campsites close to the pier!

Weather was sensational today and the roads copped a hiding.

Maybe I'll be there for the next cook-up. I need to give you the stone too.

NRB said:
If I was in Melb I would've come along Paul, but I was tearing up the black stuff down at Port Campbell.

Damn fish weren't biting at Apollo Bay last night, it was frightfully cold, and I didn't have an esky to put my Coopers Sparkling in! I camped in an old lady's backyard due to lack of campsites close to the pier!

Weather was sensational today and the roads copped a hiding.

Maybe I'll be there for the next cook-up. I need to give you the stone too.
[post="50906"][/post]​

No worries - it was pretty short notice. A good time was had by all. Thanks to all who dropped in. As usual, a bit of beer and chatter so I forgot the irish moss. Could be worse.

Latest posts

Back