Brewcraft Biab Bag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeintmba

Reaction score
Just thought I would post that I used my new BIAB bag purchased from Ross at Craftbrewer today with a double batch of Dr Smurtos Golden Ale. All went well and the bag performed beautifully. Very impressed with the bag and would recommend it to everyone. I also used the trays from the fermentation fridge to make a press for the bag on top of the kettle as I have seen photos of BribieG doing and it went very well.

Cheers and beers

Err, if you can, you may care to correct the thread title- AFAIK, CraftBrewer is definitely not associated with Brewcraft! :eek:
The CraftBrewer BIAB bags have had many positive reviews, I'm sure Ross will be pleased to hear of another. Likewise, great to hear that your maiden BIAB brewday (?at least the bag was new!) went so smoothly, the various BIAB methods do make life so much easier for novice all- grain brewers. :icon_cheers:

How much are they? At this point I use B&G stockings..... It works, but I will be going past CraftBrewer next week so I might pop in and grab one.

How much are they? At this point I use B&G stockings..... It works, but I will be going past CraftBrewer next week so I might pop in and grab one.
Erm, perhaps click the link that I provided??!!! :eek: If you can't click it for some reason, they're under $25 and quite a worthwhile buy by all accounts.

I can also vouch for the craftbrewer BIAB, good high quality bag with a very fine mesh, a lot finer than the bag that i made from swiss voile from spotlight.

Back