Brewclub -minors

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they're clever enough to get to uni in the first place, they're clever enough to make the right decicions. That's why you had girls talking to you isn'tit?

Or was I not clever enough?

There's nothing hot uni chicks love more than discussing mash pH adjustment and influence of various ions on enzyme driven starch conversion or whether porter and stout being considered separate styles is historically inaccurate.

You'll be bathing in the ladies.

I hate it when people do a +1 post, but this is too good to let pass without comment. :lol:

Brilliant post. Couldn't have said it better! Spent 5 years at uni myself - girls weren't interested in talking about water skiing, let alone the ins and outs of brewing beer.

There's nothing hot uni chicks love more than discussing mash pH adjustment and influence of various ions on enzyme driven starch conversion or whether porter and stout being considered separate styles is historically inaccurate.

You'll be bathing in the ladies.

Make it 18+, make people sign a membership form with their birth date and if a 17 yr old lies on the form, the onus falls back on them. Save yoursef the headache. Also take Hopping's advice and get legal advice on where you stand. Booze used to fuel my undergraduate days so I'm sure they have some stuff worked out whereas opinions here are like tufts of dandelions floating through the breeze (including mine - ask a professional).
those ladies charge by the half hour!!!!!

Heaps of guys working in the mines brew, leave them alone.

far better than the one with nude grannies bowling and a randy billy goat.

Back