Brew Store Robbery Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FNQ Bunyip

Non Pro Member
Reaction score
Knife used in brewery store holdup
January 15, 2005

QUEENSLAND police are hunting for two men who held up a brewing supply store with a knife, west of Brisbane today.

Police allege that at 1pm (AEST), the two men entered the brewing store on Wacol Station Road and threatened the sole female employee with a knife before demanding money.

The employee handed over the money and the offenders left the scene on foot, heading towards the Wacol train station.

The first offender was described as being of tanned complexion, 20-25 years of age, 165cm tall, of slim build and with thinning, short hair.

The second offender was said to be of caucasian appearance, 20-25 years-old, 165cm tall and also with a slim build.

AAP

What low life Scum :ph34r: ....Stuffing up some poor girls saterday :( selling us brewers our supplys ..I hope they get them :angry: but whats the point ,unlikely to get time ,her days already stuffed and old mate that owns the place will proberly close because he can no longer get insurance...what are we coming to ???? :unsure:

Have a brew lock the gate and polish the guns B) LoL No guns but it makes you think I tell you.. Nothing like that up this way (yet) Touch wood (Pats head) :D

Cheers

:( Thanks for your concern. The young lady in question is shaken but fine. She is made of pretty tough stuff. Don't worry, Brewers Choice at Wacol will be up and running again on Monday. No low life scum is going to stop us drinking beer or providing it to those who need it.

Cheers David

David, I'm sorry to hear that terrible news. I'm just glad it wasn't any worse and someone didn't get hurt. It's a sad situation when someone can't run an honest business and an employee can't feel safe at work when the dregs of society do this to you.

Glad to hear your employee is ok. She sure sounds tough!

- Snow.

gutless scum. if you want something work for it,and buy it like the rest of us.

Latest posts

Back