• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew shops that ship to NZ

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyriusBrew

Reaction score
I hope I am posting this in the right forum. Please accept my apology if it is the wrong area.

As you may know, NZ has pretty much shut everything down apart from grocery stores. As such, it is hard to get brewing supplies at the moment. This is a shame for me, as I am almost out of Starsan, and badly need some yeast, I would even settle for dry yeast right now. (My starter culture seems to have gone tits up.)

DO any of you know of any Aussie shops that currently ship to NZ?

Thanks for your help folks! Be safe!

I don't think any will have the online shop setup to do international postage, but I'd send an email to a few other of the bigger ones (Grain and Grape, Keg King, Keg Land, Craftbrewer, Hoppy Days) letting them know your predicament, one of them might be able to work something out. Good luck, mate!

I don't think any will have the online shop setup to do international postage, but I'd send an email to a few other of the bigger ones (Grain and Grape, Keg King, Keg Land, Craftbrewer, Hoppy Days) letting them know your predicament, one of them might be able to work something out. Good luck, mate!
Cheers. In 2012 at least one did. However, they do not seem to now. Here is to wishing! :)

Hey along the lines of this discussion... Are you able to get grain shipped from Oz to NZ?

Cheers

Why not just shop locally? Much less in freight.....

https://www.brewshop.co.nz/

Because none of the NZ shops are open for business, including the one you posted. (I place an order from them, and they now say they will not ship purchases made during this lock down.) The Government lock down for Covid19 has effectively shut down home brewing supply in NZ. So, if we want to brew, we have to shop from Aus or USA.

Brewerscoop is shipping and they're good guys

Brewerscoop.co.nz

Because none of the NZ shops are open for business, including the one you posted. (I place an order from them, and they now say they will not ship purchases made during this lock down.) The Government lock down for Covid19 has effectively shut down home brewing supply in NZ. So, if we want to brew, we have to shop from Aus or USA.

Brewerscoop.co.nz

My order from Beerco came in today. Guys, I am very pleased with them. They shipped immediately after I ordered. Although it took a little time to get to me, that was mostly to do with everything moving slow through couriers right now. They really came through at a point where I was not able to order locally.

They even put a nice note in the package, and I thought that was a great touch.

As much as I like my LHBS, I will likely but various things from beerco again. You folks in Australia are lucky to have them in your backyard.

Back