Hi All, I decided to step up from sodium metabisulphite and buy a fast acting "no rinse" sanitiser that doesn't rely on drying. So I ended up buying the Brewer's Choice sanitiser "Brew San" which had approximately the same ingredients and dosage rate as Star San: Brew San: phosphoric acid and alkylbenzene sulphonic acid Star San: phosphoric acid and dodecylbenzene sulphonic acid However, upon reading the Brew San directions a bit more closely (well, it was rather obvious) it said the you should rinse after use... which for obvious reasons I want to avoid. Is it actually a no rinse sanitiser (contrary to the directions)? Has anyone used or know this sanitiser? The Brewer's Choice website also says the following about acid sanitisers which makes it confusing as to whether its "Brew San" product is "no rinse" (well, apart from the directions on the bottle): "Acid sanitisers such as Star San are the Brewing Industry standard. A mixture of Phosphoric Acid and a suphonic acid produces a product that is not affected by how many micor-organisms it has to eat through. It requires only 30 seconds contact and does not need rinsing. Brewers Choice Brew San is a low foam Acid Sanitiser. It is biodegradable and only requires 5mls per litre." As I'm bottling a brew tonight, any comments, thoughts, experiences would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Matt.