Brew Pubs In Sa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datfrog

Reaction score
Is there any Brew Pubs in Adelaide that are worthy of an Cold Afternoons Passing ?

:chug:

I havent tried them, but I've heard good things about Grumpy's, and Coopers have a nice pub somewhere too.

The Wheatsheaf, 39 George Street, Thebarton.

Excellent range of beers on tap and in bottles.
Just watch out for the boxbiters. ;)

C&B
TDA

Datfrog,
On brighton road there is the holdfast brewpub, they have quite a range of beer plus at least one of there brews on tap all the time.

Also grumpies is more than worty of a 'cold afternoon passing'. :chug: :chug:
Just 15mins from the city in verdun.

The 'boxbiters' TDA mentioned has all three Little creatures brews on tap plus quite a list of other beers.

Cheers
Jayse

also the port dock brewery at port adelaide aint bad, do a great stout.

i used to live in a converted warehouse back when i was a photography student and i could see the port dock brewery pub from my door step

needless to say a diet of home brand two minute noodles allows more cash for sweet sweet beer for the student slacker

also the colonist on the parade, norwood is a good pub, they serve steam exchange and james squire.

cheers
carty

I'm not sure he's still looking after 4 and a half years!

yeah i just realised how old that post was, but hey just in case somone else is on the hunt, like when i found the led zeppelin song remains the same record at an op shop for $4, sure its old news for some but it made this retro kids day

peace out bro

Cheers
Carty

Latest posts

Back