• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for immediate sale is this Kelvinator Opal Fridge/freezer in good working order.
100lt freezer and 255lt fridge.
Approx 13 years old.
Internal measurements of the "fridge only" 70cm high, 50cm wide and 45 cm deep.
No shelf in the bottom means the full 70cm is useable. Butter tray comes out of the fridge for another 10cm in height.
Payment $100 cash or direct debit
Pick up only

IMG_0310.jpg

i have the exact same fridge (for fermenting, fits 2 x 30L fermenters) and its great! actually have two of them but one is the bigger brother (keg fridge)... 500lt upside down.

take the veggie box out from the bottom of this one, build a wooden stand the same height as the compressor hump and its all systems go. dont even need to build the stand but the wire shelves dont really like 50KG's sitting on them. gets down to .05c with a tempmate no worries too.

Cant believe no ones grabbed this fridge yet razz!

I'll take it if you bring it as far as Drouin :p

Seriously though, if you still have it by the 14th of Jan, I'll probably grab it as I have a trip scheduled to Melbourne then.

Latest posts

Back